"LIVE" From The ALLURE Of The SEAS 3-30 January 2011

I might have driven around and parked and return in 10-15 mins rather than the carry- but glad you were OK with the long haul of the luggage.

Everyone knows you can check in there before 10:55. I guess you should have waited 10 mins to set off as you made such good time driving, but you were too excited ;-)

Here are two neat things from my cabin, #6672. I don't remember either of them from the Oasis.

DSCN1324.jpg

DSCN1325.jpg

Those are two of the best adjustments that were made when they built Allure and were very much appreciated when we sailed on her in November. Nice to know that on occasion at least, they do hear our comments and take appropriate action.:) I agree that the roast beef sandwiches are small but they are delicious and there is no problem in getting more if one doesn't satisfy your appetite.

Bill

Had the "tutti" (fresh) salad bar on the Voyager on the Jan. 9 cruise and it was fabulous. You are in for a treat if it's the same one.

Enjoy every moment of your cruise. Know that many of us sitting here reading will be with you every step of the way. Glad you're doing ok. I will never forget your Freedom thread.

Have smooth sails and happy times and keep those pictures coming :).

Hi Bonnie, we are also in Plano. Happy cruising!

I might have driven around and parked and return in 10-15 mins rather than the carry- but glad you were OK with the long haul of the luggage.

Everyone knows you can check in there before 10:55. I guess you should have waited 10 mins to set off as you made such good time driving, but you were too excited ;-)

I heard at our pre M&M that one of the hotel shuttles full of people was told to drive around for an hour.

I suspect the problem was one Deputy who really didn't know what was going on.

I am always up early in the morning when I crusie. Mostly jet lag but am an early riser anyway. I get a cup of tea and stroll the top deck and watch the sun rise.

Of course, this means I have yet to actually eat at a midnigth buffet- the latest I stay up is to look at it lol.

Early mornings are the best.

If my Table Mates approve, I am going to try to get photos of the MDR Dinner selections this time.

I am also going to hit the MDR Lunch for sure this time at least once. I have heard so many good things about the salad bar there.

Have a great time. The other passengers are so lucky to be sailing with you!

Some folks got lots of money! Unfortunately, I don't... ;)

DSCN1356.jpg

Just think how boring it would be on that ship compared to the Allure! None of your cc friends would there :D. Thanks as usual for taking us along with you. Looking forward to a great week.

Hi Bonnie, we are also in Plano. Happy cruising!

Hi Lisa, always nice to meet a neighborhood cruiser. We're near Legacy and Preston Meadow.

Have a great time. The other passengers are so lucky to be sailing with you!

Hi to the other Bonnie... I grew up in Manhattan. NYC how great it is.

Finished reading Trainman's thread, going to view the Allure webcam, then on to Radio's Oasis thread. This is going to be one major interesting CC week ;)

Finished reading Trainman's thread, going to view the Allure webcam, then on to Radio's Oasis thread. This is going to be one major interesting CC week ;)

Hi Bonnie! This week is going to be fantastic with both these guys posting. I get on the Explorer on Friday. I may gain weight just looking at the food pix they post.

BTW, I live on E 79 St!

Hi Lisa, always nice to meet a neighborhood cruiser. We're near Legacy and Preston Meadow.

We are near midway and Parker but I work at EDS, now HP.

So where is the best place for sail away on Allure? I like to see what we are going by so I got to think the Aqua theater is not where I want to be. I am watching the ship leave on the port web cam and there are lots of people along the rail way up top. What deck is that?

Thanks

Bill

So where is the best place for sail away on Allure? I like to see what we are going by so I got to think the Aqua theater is not where I want to be. I am watching the ship leave on the port web cam and there are lots of people along the rail way up top. What deck is that?

Thanks

Bill

Sky Bar is a great spot for sail away. That is where we were on Oasis and u have a great view of the condos.

Trainman,

I was watching you all sail off on the webcam and I could have sworn I saw you at sail a way on a balcony. Did you have a red shirt on and were waving to the shore? If so, the camera caught you!! If not then someone looks like you on board

I thought I saw him also! Bon Voyage Trainman!

Trainman,

I was watching you all sail off on the webcam and I could have sworn I saw you at sail a way on a balcony. Did you have a red shirt on and were waving to the shore? If so, the camera caught you!! If not then someone looks like you on board

I saw the exact same gentleman waving from a balcony. Sort of a burgundy/reddish shirt. I think he was next to a balcony with a lady who was wearing white slacks and a white shirt that I recognized from Trainman's pre M&M!!

Happy and smooth sails to you Trainman :)

LisaH, a good friend of mine lives on Parker near Midway real close to Presby Plano. I work a bit further down on Legacy from HP. My daughter works in a pediatric practice across from the hospital. Small world. huh??

I thought I had this multiple posting down pat but apparently based on my previous post I still need some instruction.

Archived