Hotel Director on Radiance???

We just got off back-to-back 7 day cruises on Voyager and when onboard booked back-to-back 5 day cruises on Radiance starting Feb 28 so as to be with out headline entertainer friend, Bobby Arvon (Mr Happy Days), and his wife. Bobby will be entertaining on both Feb 28th and Mar 5th cruises. My question is: Does anyone know who Hotel Director and concierge lounge person is now on Radiance???? BTW went to CC M&M meetings on both Voyager cruises. RCL raffle gifts not very "special".

We just got off back-to-back 7 day cruises on Voyager and when onboard booked back-to-back 5 day cruises on Radiance starting Feb 28 so as to be with out headline entertainer friend, Bobby Arvon (Mr Happy Days), and his wife. Bobby will be entertaining on both Feb 28th and Mar 5th cruises. My question is: Does anyone know who Hotel Director and concierge lounge person is now on Radiance???? BTW went to CC M&M meetings on both Voyager cruises. RCL raffle gifts not very "special".

HI! We will be joining you on the Radiance on 2/28. Looking forward to our first time with her, and our first time sailing out of Tampa. Will also be first time as Diamonds....lots of "firsts" there! :)

I won 2nd prize at the M&M on the Jewel, and was happy with those gifts. A bottle of house Chard, a hat, some luggage tags, a key chain, and a wallet. Gave half of them away, but did enjoy the wine!! :)

HI! We will be joining you on the Radiance on 2/28. Looking forward to our first time with her, and our first time sailing out of Tampa. Will also be first time as Diamonds....lots of "firsts" there! :)

I won 2nd prize at the M&M on the Jewel, and was happy with those gifts. A bottle of house Chard, a hat, some luggage tags, a key chain, and a wallet. Gave half of them away, but did enjoy the wine!! :)

All Voyager gave away was a couple umbrellas & keychains basically.

As of last October, the Hotel Director was Clunis Daley, of Jamaica. I met him at the Captain's Q & A, and addressed a minor complaint to him; he was apologetic and promised to take care of it. (As this was the last day of the cruise, I have no way to know the outcome; but he certainly seemed sincere.)

As of last October, the Hotel Director was Clunis Daley, of Jamaica. I met him at the Captain's Q & A, and addressed a minor complaint to him; he was apologetic and promised to take care of it. (As this was the last day of the cruise, I have no way to know the outcome; but he certainly seemed sincere.)

As of today,it is still Clunis...

BTW went to CC M&M meetings on both Voyager cruises. RCL raffle gifts not very "special".
Was on Voyager for the 1/2/2011 cruise. RCI gave me no notice of the time and place for the M&M (and, yes, I was registered for it through RCI). I knew only by word of mouth a time/date which they changed at the last minute, resulting in a dismal turnout. This and the prearranged sailaway gathering we had set up on the Roll Call were the only two wastes of time on the cruise.

Archived