Dreaming...New Build, what do you want?

mgg42

Sorry you're wrong. Keep in mind the only mention of RCCL was the title Carnival's answer to Oasis?" and this is what people start saying? over a carnival video? Only person I may have gotten out of line with is that child Sarge. Oh and I asked G-Ma to please specify what entertainment venues she is talking about that we have to pay for, and of course she never did cuz she's spewing nonsense. If that's offensive, you're out of your mind. People on that forum say complete lies or convey their opinion as fact. Here's some quotes, since you obviously can't read. That's an embarassing group of people in that forum.

"Carnival's answer to Oasis is putting a Billion Dollars profit in the bank while RCL struggles to pay their bills with borrowed money. Does RCL think they are a country or what"

"RCL has more for-fee venues tha Carnival...and Carnival pockets billions in profit while RCL struggles to pay their bills."

"RCL struggles with occupancy on their floating shopping malls and many others in their fleet. "

"passengers bills racked up by all the for-fee dining and entertainment venues"

"If it is your cup of tea, enjoy it before there is a forced sale and they end up being floating hotels somewhere. "

"I doubt any ship builder will be dumb enough to finance RCCL ships in the future. "

"Of course it does. Carnival has a mass market model that appeals to everyone. It may not be perfect for everyone, but it is good enough. RCCL on the other hand, depends on gimmicks to get people on the ship, and then tries to keep them on the ship to spend even more money."

"try to enjoy your dinner, knowing the food is better on CCL. "

"Enjoy your wannabe cruise line."

"things must be really bad on the "Number Two" cruise line if they are over here begging for customers." (for posting a Carnival ship video????)

"Royal is very innovative with those inside balconies . Indeed, they have reinvented the apartment complex where you can see what your neighbor is doing. Of course, voyeurs and stalkers probably find them attractive. "

All of which explains, of course, why Carnival's stock price is currently lower than RCI's, something that was unheard of before the debut of Oasis and Allure. Guess those "billions" in profits hasn't influenced investors all that much.:D

I hope the new build is the size of the Radience class or a little bigger but not much. I love all the glass in the Radiance ships. You know you are at sea! Also love the outdoor seating area of the WJ and the covered solarium. I do hope it is not a new monster.

Jtd724, the part I don't understand is how you seem to be the only one who took it so personally. Yes, those are a lot of comments trashing RCI. Not you, RCI. Who cares? You KNOW that's going to happen on these boards, yet you get so fired up about it and decided to hurl personal insults. Look, unlike yourself, I don't really care what other people think or say about a particular cruise line. And I REALLY don't care if they start to talk about stock prices and profits.

But as a neutral observer, all I did was look at what you pointed out, and the only one getting personal and nasty was you.

Now,please stop trying to hijack this thread. If you would like to discuss what you would like to see in a new build, feel free. But if you insist on continuing this bizarre campaign, please do so elsewhere. Have a nice day.

I think it would be brilliant to have a Rollercoaster onboard a cruise ship. I have been saying this to my wife since our first cruise in 2004. I am quite surprised nobody at RCL has come up with this idea yet. It would fire a broadside at Disney since they have they have decided to take on RCL by entering the cruise ship business.

[quote name='mgg42']
Now,please stop trying to hijack this thread. If you would like to discuss what you would like to see in a new build, feel free. But if you insist on continuing this bizarre campaign, please do so elsewhere. Have a nice day.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty clear who hijacked this thread. If you can read, you will see my thoughts on new ideas I would like.Take care now. :)

Just in case:

"I like the idea that Carnival has by making more of the Promenade deck. RCCL should see what else they could do with such a dated feature."

"How bout dual entry? even that would be nice. I really think its time to see what else can be done with a deck that consist of a jogging track and shuffleboard. Add jacuzzi's that cantleever (did i spell that right?) over the edge as well like they do up top. Al fresco dining on the promenade deck? "

"Great for kids would be create a bear or whatever its called. Also, I actually did a cheap 80 dollar 1 hour glass blowing class. Made a paperweight. Must say I think it's really awesome for adults to get into. Even a paperwight being made was fun and very artistic. Celebrity only has a show, they should study safety measures to actually let us make ouer own glass piece. "

"Actually, you just sprang up a good idea. Move the Boardwalk to the promenade deck. It would make total sense. Make the promenade deck have that boardwalk floor, ya know wooden. Have games, food, shops, whatever else along the outside of the ship, some with dual entry. Make it wrap around. It would truly feel just like a boardwalk!!!! Oh man RCCL needs to hire me for brainstorming."

"That would be great. Did you ever see that concept cruise video by Carnival on their extreme megaship came out a few years ago? It has one but not exactly like that. I actually found the concept video on youtube. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhYDcQzdWnI"

And then, only thing that was off topic was a reply to my video which I replied:

"Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbgd View Post
Cool video thanks for posting it
I like some of the Ideas I would cruise on it"

oh my god, I posted this video on the Carnival forum, alot of kids over there. They immediately start bashing RCCL and say that concept ship is really dumb and no one wants those "gimmicks" and just go on a torrent against RCCL. Very pricky over there. How can anyone be against more options then just a basketball court and a swimming pool? People who bash more options are still a mystery to me."

And then you went on your personal crusade.

I'd love to see a dining venue that offered REAL Afternoon Tea. I'm not talking about cookies and teabags in paper cups in the Windjammer, I mean china teapots and teacups, scones and clotted cream, fancy pastries. They could do it in a restaurant like 150 Central Park that serves only dinner, like the Disney ships do in Palo. Though some bemoan the thought of more additional-fee dining, I'd pay a specialty dining fee for this. Maybe not $25, but I'd pay $10-15.

[quote name='CruisinDawn'][CENTER][SIZE=5]A Lazy River!![/SIZE][/CENTER]

Wouldn't it be great to grab a tube and float around the edge of the ship with only a plexiglass wall keeping you from being one with the ocean. :D

BonVoyage
Dawna[/quote]

I was thinking the very same thing. The best idea ever !!!!!!

Archived