Carnival Half Moon Cay Cabana Roll Call

PaulMedik

Yea, kind of unusual. Always thought "excursions" didnt fluctuate in price from one week to the next.

If I'm not mistaken, they used to be $220-225 then for some reason came down to $199 (which is what we got ours at 5-6 weeks ago). Now it looks like they are back up. I wonder if it depends on when you go, if there is more than one ship at port, and such.

$199 or $225, still worth it:) Brought the kids to the beach today and we had a blast even though it was cold!! Can't wait to sit on the cabana, enjoy the sun and watch the kids have the time of their lives in the sand:D

I'm not sure about this 120 days before sail date excursion booking thing .. we booked everything from excursions including cabana and steakhouse back on feb 19th for our 8/28 cruise. I just went to my e-mail to check date from steakhouse confirmation, LOL

Just booked a cabana for the June 15th Carnival Miracle sailing! This will be my third time to HMC but first in a cabana. This will make boarding the tender back to the ship much more difficult.

Is it possible to request a specific cabana before boarding? I really want a more private one.

Just booked a cabana for the June 15th Carnival Miracle sailing! This will be my third time to HMC but first in a cabana. This will make boarding the tender back to the ship much more difficult.

Is it possible to request a specific cabana before boarding? I really want a more private one.

You can't request a specific one before boarding. You have to head to the excursion desk and request the one you want. First come, first serve.

If I'm not mistaken, they used to be $220-225 then for some reason came down to $199 (which is what we got ours at 5-6 weeks ago). Now it looks like they are back up. I wonder if it depends on when you go, if there is more than one ship at port, and such.

Yes, I paid $225 last year. Not sure why the change in price, but I'll take the savings where I can!

I am traveling with others and we have 3 cabanas rented for May 10. This is on the Glory sailing out of Miami on May 8. I booked my cabana on Jan. 10. Thanks to those that have reported back as to whether we will get to choose or be assigned. I'm so glad we get to choose. I am going to try to get on the ship early being VIP and hope we can get all three together. Thanks to the OP for starting this thread. It will be my first time to Half Moon and I'm loving all the post and information here.

• 3 weeks later...
We want to get 2 cabanas close to each other... Looking at #s 7 & 8.. Can anyone tell me if these 2 are close to each other? Are there another 2 that are closer? thanks

Thats a good pair , there all separated about equally .

Archived