Movies under the stars- Crown Princess

eandx

We enjoy Muts at night--we often go to the late show and there's just something about curling up with the blankets and the treats and watching under the stars. No, the picture and sound aren't the best, but I like the experience anyway.

During the day--I personally hate it and hardly ever watch. My husband does watch some, mostly because he is not a reader. It is washed out and sometimes annoying if I'm not interested. But I can always move to a place away from the screen.

Even though this is an old thread we were just on the Crown for 10 days and sad to say no more warm cookies and milk.

I just received an email for the Royal.

"Located on the ship's top deck, Princess makes this experience even more special with personal touches including comfortable chaise lounges, complimentary popcorn, warm cookies & milk and cozy blankets in the evening."

I just received an email for the Royal.

"Located on the ship's top deck, Princess makes this experience even more special with personal touches including comfortable chaise lounges, complimentary popcorn, warm cookies & milk and cozy blankets in the evening."

HEY!!!! Then we was robbed. I will never cruise with Princess again. :( We did see the late movie and they did walk around offering popcorn which was fine with me. Did go into the buffet and get some cookies but they were not the same. Like I needed any more calories.

This is a Travesty! I will throw myself over the side until they give me the warm cookies and milk. I am not eating the 2 month old rock hard ones from the buffet. I will just cancel my 2 week S Am. Cruise.

Located on the ship's top deck, Princess makes this experience even more special with personal touches including comfortable chaise lounges, complimentary popcorn, warm cookies & milk and cozy blankets in the evening. Clearly stated on my Crown Cruise page.

Edited by WupperAV

This is a Travesty! I will throw myself over the side until they give me the warm cookies and milk. I am not eating the 2 month old rock hard ones from the buffet. I will just cancel my 2 week S Am. Cruise.

Located on the ship's top deck, Princess makes this experience even more special with personal touches including comfortable chaise lounges, complimentary popcorn, warm cookies & milk and cozy blankets in the evening. Clearly stated on my Crown Cruise page.

We do love the late night movies even in colder weather. Probably one of a few crazies that sit out there all bundled up but when they say comfortable chaise lounges my back side has to disagree with that. :) After two hours not so comfy. But a fun evening none the less.

Let me just add that one year on the Emerald, not only was it popcorn and milk and cookies but they were also strolling around a cart with pizza!!! SCORE!

I too love MUTS for the experience. One of my best memories was watching Rocky Horror with a group of Germans. You had to laugh

I too love MUTS for the experience. One of my best memories was watching Rocky Horror with a group of Germans. You had to laugh

My most memorial surreal Muts experience was watching the Super Bowl live on the Star Princess in 15 degree weather and snowing in Antarctica in 2010

And NO I was not the only person outside watching it :):D:)

Srpilo

We sail on Coral Oct 29th.

Would someone please post the MUTS movies being shown now?

Here are the ones that have been posted as being shown in the last few months. Some may have been eliminated & others added (hopefully) by now.

X-Men Apocalypse

Jungle book

Now You See Me

Now You See me 2

Me Before You

Alice through the looking glass

Captain America Civil War

Cafe Society

Inside Out

Finding Dory

Jungle book

Man from uncle

Hail Caesar

Joy

Concussion

Batman v superman

Daddy's home

Genius

The Man Who Knew Infinity

Independence Day: Resurgence

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Sing Street

The Huntsman: Winter War

Sing Street

Warcraft

Edited by floridalover5623

We love MUTS! Most memorable was May of last year watching a movie in gale force 8-9 winds going north off the central CA coast. A deck chair comes careening across the deck in front of me and nearly landed in my lap. We still get the giggles thinking about it.

Here are the ones that have been posted as being shown in the last few months. Some may have been eliminated & others added (hopefully) by now.

X-Men Apocalypse

Jungle book

Now You See Me

Now You See me 2

Me Before You

Alice through the looking glass

Captain America Civil War

Cafe Society

Inside Out

Finding Dory

Jungle book

Man from uncle

Hail Caesar

Joy

Concussion

Batman v superman

Daddy's home

Genius

The Man Who Knew Infinity

Independence Day: Resurgence

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Sing Street

The Huntsman: Winter War

Sing Street

Warcraft

Thank you floridalover5623 for the movie list. There are some movies we haven't seen yet. Love to sit out for MUTS. Our last cruise on Princess Emerald in March. We had popcorn but didn't see hot chocolate. Really doesn't matter to us. Maybe we would lose a few calories walking to find snacks in Horizon Court. (ha-ha)