St. Barts Tours/Taxis

mev

St. Barts tours and taxi

We are a group of six visiting St. Barts for a day. I have e-mailed several cab companies and one tour company requesting information on a tour of their island. My query was sent six days ago, and as of this morning, no replies.

Has anyone had any luck with private tours in St. Barts? There will be two ships in port the day we visit so we would like to be assured of a nice tour.

Thanks for any information you can provide.

mev

Well, no - I have never posted there. Funny thing, you get used to one thing and you stick with it - hoping people will answer your questions.

I'll give it a try -

Thanks for your advice,

mev

• 3 weeks later...

We were just in St. Barts. We asked several taxi drivers and took the one with the best price. She drove us all over the island and then we had lunch over looking the water in port. One salad and one sandwich with one coffee and a bottle of water shared with another couple cost us $60. Just be prepared.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

There many things in walking distance. The island is small, but very nice. It is one of my favorite. We took a taxi around the island and then spent the rest of the day at the beach. I believe it was Shell Beach (?). We also had burgers and fries at an outside bar in town. A couple of years later I read that it is the bar that inspired Jimmy Buffet's; Cheese Burger in Paradise. It certainly seemed like paradise to us!

Archived