chief's Table

nhcpl57

Hi, can someone tell me the cost of the chief's Table per person please. Seems like a thing we may like. Thank you

Cost is $75PP. Includes your meal, champagne/wine (not the cheap stuff), copy of the cookbook, and a picture or tow. Not to mention one really enjoyable meal and experience.

Last time we did it April 2010 - $75 per person and worth every penny. Spectacular wines (and lots of it)(too much for some who held head in shame remainder of cruise:D), special table, food and service over the top! Kitchen tour plus a Cookbook worth $35 at least included per couple.

We have been to 4 Chef's Tables. Some were good, some great. All have been well worth the $150. The all you can drink wines have included Veuve Cliquot Champagne ($74), Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio ($41), Kenwood Jack London Cabernet ($48) & Murrietta's Well Meritage ($49). Also included is a generous pour of Grey Goose Vodka on your Sorbet. :D:D:D

I've done it three times and will try to do it again on our next Princess cruise. Each experience has been great. If you're not a drinker, the price is $60. The policy seems to be one cookbook per husband and wife couple. As a gay couple, we each have received cookbooks. The lesbian couple who joined me on my last cruise both received cookbooks and roses. The books made nice Christmas presents.

On one ship, we received photos of us with the chef and maitre d' and a photo of the whole table with them. On the other ships, we just received a photo of the whole table with them.

Hi champagnelover

Can only be booked on board, if you are flying with Princess chances are you will board quite early so do not go to cabin book as soon as you board,

if you think you will be boarding later try and find someone from your roll call to book it for you.

good luck its a great event.

yours Shogun

Archived