2012 schedule

attawaytogo

Due to the issues in Egypt, the 2012 itineraries may come out, but, they will definitely be subject to changes -- particularly in the middle east. IMO, it is in the best interest of passengers to delay the itineraries for a couple of weeks in the hopes that the unrest settles down in the Middle East and allows Regent to estimate when they may return to the Egyptian ports. Our hearts go out to the many many people who lost their businesses in the past couple of weeks.

The schedule has been out since the council meeting in the middle of January. They have just never put it on their web site.

Certain itineraries were not decided as of the 3rd week of January. All of us are waiting. . . . we just need a bit of patience.

Anyone know the dates the Navigator will be cruising to Alaska.

Hoping to take a family trip and would like to book early

Fishgirl123

Generally the Navigator begins it's Alaska season in May. It concludes around the second week in September.

Anyone know the dates the Navigator will be cruising to Alaska.

Hoping to take a family trip and would like to book early

Fishgirl123

The 1 May 12 San Francisco to Vancouver cruise is already posted. The first cruise from Vancouver is 12 May 12. In 2011, all Alaskan cruises are seven days; I don't know if that will stay the same for 2012. For planning, you might use the seven day schedule which means sailing north and south on alternate Saturdays.

Thanks all. And now for the deck. Thinking of Deck 5 since we are treating 12 people to a trip. Any comments on anchor problems, location problems, anything else before I book this, particular rooms.

Regent does give some price benefits for a group.

We are new to Regent so if anyone knows anything I should ask for please let me know.

Does Regent let past cruisers know dates earlier than the public?

Thanks

Fishgirl123

The two times we have cruised on Navigator( one of those was to Alaska) we have had cabins on deck 5. No complaints whatsoever. Navigator has a bad vibration towards the back , so don't book any cabins in the aft section. All deck 5 cabins are forward so no problem there.

Per a reliable TA (Marc uses this office) who spoke with Mark Conroy on board Oceania's Marina (3 day Tvl Agent cruise (Sat-this am) the 2012 itineraries will now be released in March some time.

Yes, my TA was onboard the new Oceania Marina (such a lovely ship) and learned that schedules will be out until March. As I mentioned above, I more or less expected the delay since many Regent itineraries include Egypt. They are doing the responsible thing by reevaluating their 2012 itineraries. While we are more than anxious to book something for next year, I applaud Regent's decision.

Archived