Benefits to having one cruise in Captain's Circle

Tikibird

If you didn't specify Vodka Martini it was probably made with Gin which to me tastes like medicine. A dirty Martini is made by adding olive juice which gives the drink a cloudy look and salty taste. I have ordered them at the Martini bar and they are quite good if you request Grey Goose Vodka. A cordial glass is a basically a shot glass with a stem like a wine or martini glass. A Martini is all alcohol. They must have watered down the bottle of vodka they made mine with.

YES!! That would be it, salty olive oil taste. :(

Ah, so we would call that glass a sherry/port glass.

All sorted! I sent in photos of all the photos and documents I mentioned earlier and I am now listed as Gold in Captain's Circle.

One more question, if one person is Gold and the other is Blue (married couple) do both get invited to the Captain's welcome party? Or will I have to go alone? I can try to get the P&O cruises added to our accounts but would prefer to do that aboard the ship as I want the USA ones to be the ones we keep.

All sorted! I sent in photos of all the photos and documents I mentioned earlier and I am now listed as Gold in Captain's Circle.

One more question, if one person is Gold and the other is Blue (married couple) do both get invited to the Captain's welcome party? Or will I have to go alone? I can try to get the P&O cruises added to our accounts but would prefer to do that aboard the ship as I want the USA ones to be the ones we keep.

Your spouse can join you at the cocktail party.

You don't even have to show them the gold card. You just hand in your invitation when you enter the room. The invitation is actually used to enter you in a drawing to win a bottle of Champagne.

You don't even have to show them the gold card. You just hand in your invitation when you enter the room. The invitation is actually used to enter you in a drawing to win a bottle of Champagne.

Even if you don't have the invitation with you you'll still be admitted into the gathering but just won't be in the drawing.

Archived