Frustrated--can't find shore excursions

signora

Log in and go to My Reservations. Click that and it should take you to your booked cruise. Toward the bottom you'll see three buttons "Purchase", "View My Itinerary", and "Check-in Online". Click "View My Itinerary" and you should see a day-by-day itinerary and any excursions, special services, etc., that you have booked.

Agree with how to check your reservations on HAL's site.

Any time we have made reservations for dinner and shore excursions -- we always get an e-mail from HAL confirming everything -- I take that copy along with me.

Me too. Better to be safe:):)

Thanks for everyone's advice. I actually had to call HAL to find out that I had to start with "Begin Check-in" which I hadn't tried since I had already checked in. At that point I was worried they had lost my whole booking! which wasn't the case. Good thing I checked, though; one of the shore excursions I thought I had booked hadn't gone through. Yes--I did get an email confirming it once it really was booked. Thanks again everyone!

I checked my reservation for the shorex I have booked. I assume it would be in the summary area, but I do not see anything about the shorex reserved. I did get an email though so I know I reserved them.

Is that my only way to know?

Is it because I booked with a TA?

I don't know what you mean by the "summary area", but if you get to a page titled My Custom Itineraries with entries such as in the pic below, all of your booked excursions, indulgences, restaurant reservations, and spa reservations should be listed, whether you used a TA or not. If any don't show I'd say a call to ship services is in order.

attachment.php?attachmentid=183822&d=1297109132

I don't know what you mean by the "summary area", but if you get to a page titled My Custom Itineraries with entries such as in the pic below, all of your booked excursions, indulgences, restaurant reservations, and spa reservations should be listed, whether you used a TA or not. If any don't show I'd say a call to ship services is in order.

attachment.php?attachmentid=183822&d=1297109132

Thank you for your response but I have been to the site over and over and no matter what I do I cannot find a page called My Custom Itineraries. I'm usually not technology challenged so now I will take this as a challenge.

Thank you for your response but I have been to the site over and over and no matter what I do I cannot find a page called My Custom Itineraries. I'm usually not technology challenged so now I will take this as a challenge.

Did you log in?

1) Log In

2) "Before You Go" (top right of page)

3) "My Account" (drop down button under "Before You Go")

4) "My reservations" (Left side of page under "My Account")

5) "View My Itineraries" (Your shore excursions will show up here)

Did you log in?

1) Log In

2) "Before You Go" (top right of page)

3) "My Account" (drop down button under "Before You Go")

4) "My reservations" (Left side of page under "My Account")

5) "View My Itineraries" (Your shore excursions will show up here)

Duh- I had not totally completed my Check-In. Once I did that, it was there.

Thanks for all the assistance.

Archived