Online Check In /Travel Plans

ORV

I was just doing the online check in and simply couldn't understand why they don't use their "Same As" feature for travel plans. It is available to use on the Emergency Contact page. Just a note Celebrity website developers, my wife and I have different emergency contacts, but we are taking the same flights to and from the cruise.

This is definitely something that would improve the process and justify the "Same As" feature.

Anyone else notice this?

I was just doing the online check in and simply couldn't understand why they don't use their "Same As" feature for travel plans. It is available to use on the Emergency Contact page. Just a note Celebrity website developers, my wife and I have different emergency contacts, but we are taking the same flights to and from the cruise.

This is definitely something that would improve the process and justify the "Same As" feature.

Anyone else notice this?

Yes, I was thinking the same thing over the weekend when I was doing our online check in and completely agree with you. It would be a great timesaver.

Anyone else notice this?

Never paid any attention to it. We always skip that section since it is optional, not required, and we make our own travel arrangements.

Yes, I have noticed that on the online check-in, but didn't give it too much thought. That is, except that I wondered if it might be there for those times when persons sharing a stateroom are not related and would be flying to different locations.

Just a thought.

CM

Honestly, no and it doesn't seem like that big a deal, in the whole scheme of things.

Do you travel solo or with a partner?

It's just annoying to have to type the same information in twice. But following your line of thinking having the "same as" option for the emergency contact would be unnecessary then. It's not that big a deal, but neither are a lot of other things I see discussed here. It would make their website experience better.

Never paid any attention to it. We always skip that section since it is optional, not required, and we make our own travel arrangements.

I would have to look at it again, but it appeared to have a red asterisk, which I interpreted as required. We also make our own travel arrangements BUT the impression I was under was that X wants to know when you are leaving so they can determine when you get to disembark. Of course they also ask you that while you're on the cruise so it would seem to be redundant. You could mark private vehicle and bypass it I guess.

Archived