New RCCL commercial

We are watching the Grammy awards....and we just saw the new Royal Caribbean commercial.....LOVED IT! They didn't use the "nation of why not" tag line, either. The music was very classy, and it claimed something about "loving February, and winter".....because of cruising. Watch for it...it's great!

We are watching the Grammy awards....and we just saw the new Royal Caribbean commercial.....LOVED IT! They didn't use the "nation of why not" tag line, either. The music was very classy, and it claimed something about "loving February, and winter".....because of cruising. Watch for it...it's great!

GREAT!

That Nation of WhyNot was hokey as H#$%.

Not only that, but, just plain stupid too.

I wonder how many hundreds of thousands of $$$ RCCL paid somebody to come up with that tagline?

For some reason I just don't like it, well let me rephrase that, I like it but to me when I first saw it I thought it looked like a Princess Ship commercial, not RCCL, it just doesn't look fun and exciting. Just my opinion.

Really? I didn't like the music very much at all, kind of annoying, however, the content was good. I think they could have chosen a better song.

Archived