Carnival Shareholder Benefit Deadline

Davidson Duo

I just noticed when getting the email address for sending in my request for our Carnival Shareholder Benefit for our upcoming cruise that there is a deadline for reservations of February 28, 2011 for the current offering.

The benefit is applicable on sailings through July 31, 2011, but you have to have made your reservation by February 28, 2011.

I just wanted to put out a reminder to everyone who is going to be booking a cruise that they need to keep this in mind if you are planning on getting the credit.

I'd hate for someone to miss out because they weren't aware there was a booking deadline.

My cruise is booked - thanks Carnival for my $250 Shareholders Benefit! I can't wait to spend it! :)

Each year Carnival has this same language, however, it is renewed each year. I suppose they could stop it, but there would be a public notice well ahead of time. Here's a link to the same information for 2007. We have been receiving the shareholder credit for several years. I wouldn't worry about it at this time. http://www.cruisecompany.com/media/pdf/cruise_articles/cruise_line_shareholders.pdf

I just noticed when getting the email address for sending in my request for our Carnival Shareholder Benefit for our upcoming cruise that there is a deadline for reservations of February 28, 2011 for the current offering.

The benefit is applicable on sailings through July 31, 2011, but you have to have made your reservation by February 28, 2011.

I just wanted to put out a reminder to everyone who is going to be booking a cruise that they need to keep this in mind if you are planning on getting the credit.

I'd hate for someone to miss out because they weren't aware there was a booking deadline.

My cruise is booked - thanks Carnival for my $250 Shareholders Benefit! I can't wait to spend it! :)

Thank you for reminding everyone.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Each year Carnival has this same language, however, it is renewed each year. I suppose they could stop it, but there would be a public notice well ahead of time. Here's a link to the same information for 2007. We have been receiving the shareholder credit for several years. I wouldn't worry about it at this time. http://www.cruisecompany.com/media/pdf/cruise_articles/cruise_line_shareholders.pdf

I know it's renewed faithfully, and I'm not worried about that. I just wanted to remind folks that you have to have your cruise reserved within the next 2 weeks to be able to qualify for this session. :)

• 3 weeks later...

We are puzzled by this thread. The stockholder credit has been renewed annually for many years (it was just recently renewed again) so the dates really have no meaning unless CCL decides to end the practice at some future date (very unlikely). We normally fax in the information (cruise booking info, proof of stockownership) and request an e-mail confirmation that the credit has been granted. Most of the time we hear back from HA within a couple of days.

Hank

We are puzzled by this thread. The stockholder credit has been renewed annually for many years (it was just recently renewed again) so the dates really have no meaning unless CCL decides to end the practice at some future date (very unlikely). We normally fax in the information (cruise booking info, proof of stockownership) and request an e-mail confirmation that the credit has been granted. Most of the time we hear back from HA within a couple of days.

Hank

Thank you. To whom did you fax it and where did you find the address? I'm totally lost.

I think the prior post answers your question about where to send the request (you can use snail main, Fax and possibly e-mail (if you scan all the documents). If you want a confirmation you should request it on your coverletter (we always ask for an e-mail confirmation).

Hank

Archived