Soft drinks in HMC cabana?

sandiego1

Does anyone know what soft drinks are included in your cabana rental? Are you able to request specific drinks? We aren't big soda drinkers but would love to have lots of bottles of water and maybe 1 or 2 cans of Coke.

If you can do it, who should I contact w/ my request? HMC is our 1st port so I'd like to do it in advance if possible.

• 3 weeks later...
We had a choice of 8. I know there was Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite, because we chose those. Also bottles of water were provided. What we didn't drink that day, we brought back with us to the ship!

You will receive a form to fill out with your requests for beverages and the sizes for the snorkel fins. If you do not like staying on the beach all the time, this is a great deal.

The form will be in your cabin on embarkation day. Be sure to drop it off at the Shore Excursion Desk,

All Coke products, Ginger Ale, and Tonic Water. IIRC, there were also two bottles of water provided.

The ice bucket is constantly replenished.

Archived