Europe 2012

LoveThisCruisingThing

2 to 4 weeks it should open up

Let's hope so...

I have the feeling that there will be some changes in Europe 2012.

Star Princess will not operate there and I think Caribbean Princess operates in Northern Europe and Crown Princess in Mediterranean only.

But the other ships (Grand P., Emerald P., Ruby P.) remain the same, I think ;) !

They'll have to rename Caribbean Princess 'North Sea Princess' for that season only if it's true!

We were going to book a med cruise in August 2012 but we've decided on other things!!!

Just a word of warning - be VERY careful about when you book a med cruise if sailing from Southampton. Last week and a half/two weeks of July and all of August (and first 4/5 days of September) England and Wales' schools are on summer holidays and I know sailing from the port is very popular with British familes. it can get MANIC!! :eek:

I personally (being a teacher and needing a break FROM kids!) and living in the UK would avoid Southampton sailings and opt to fly/cruise the med instead. But that is JUST a personal opinion!!! :cool:

Just a word of warning - be VERY careful about when you book a med cruise if sailing from Southampton. Last week and a half/two weeks of July and all of August (and first 4/5 days of September) England and Wales' schools are on summer holidays and I know sailing from the port is very popular with British familes. it can get MANIC!! :eek:

I personally (being a teacher and needing a break FROM kids!) and living in the UK would avoid Southampton sailings and opt to fly/cruise the med instead. But that is JUST a personal opinion!!! :cool:

Also the London Olympics are July 27-Aug. 12 2012, so be careful about booking a cruise around those times too.

Minette

They definitely should rename her afterall if she is going to be moving about. it is about time they put a different one of the larger ships in Europe, mix it up a little...I know all the other grand class ships have made their way over there except the Caribbean Princess. She is rather unique in that shes one of the biggies and still has the handle up there. I personally would welcome sending her to Europe, maybe this fall during drydock they should rename her "Regal Princess" to go along with her slightly different sister "Crown Princess" just like the original pair were?

Archived