Murcury's final sailing a less than pleasant trip

sailor731

Yeah, what is this Lobster Package anyway? I loves me some lobster!

He was being sarcastic....there is no lobster package..... I would like it if there were.....but I'm sure there isn't one......

Maybe a lobster shell filled with mashed potatos package like the OP complained about, ....but no lobster package......

Lobster Package? I will be on Century in May. I will ask if they are

offering one. I have never heard of a "Lobster Package" either.

Please explain how this package works.

Don't forget to pack gloves for when you have to haul in the lobster trap. They're not supplied by the ship just the trap is. Good luck. ;) Or maybe it's served ONLY to Elites.

I bet the person who first posted about the lobster package is sitting there snickering.

Don't forget to pack gloves for when you have to haul in the lobster trap. They're not supplied by the ship just the trap is. Good luck. ;) Or maybe it's served ONLY to Elites.

I bet the person who first posted about the lobster package is sitting there snickering.

Oh, ok then I am that sucker:rolleyes:..the post sounded legit to me.

PS I LOVE Charletson and you have some of the best restaurants too:)

Love Magnolia's.....yum!

He was being sarcastic....there is no lobster package..... I would like it if there were.....but I'm sure there isn't one......

Maybe a lobster shell filled with mashed potatos package like the OP complained about, ....but no lobster package......

Harumph! :mad: :p :D

Yeah, what is this Lobster Package anyway? I loves me some lobster!

I believe a lobster package is twin lobster tails coming from the same litter.

If I were a Lobster I would hightail it out of Maine.

Like everything else good and wonderful on the final Mercury the lobster package was only offered to 'special' people. It was fantastic!:rolleyes:

I was the one who posted about Michael saying he was going to take time off and might take another contract in/after summer. He could have just been tired but it was said in front of a group of people.

If people are fired onboard they are confined to crew quarters until they reach a port where they can be sent home. SOP.

Stewart and I had many conversations and he was NEVER upset about Millie, in fact he wanted to go early for the wine cruise.

derf, we all have those moments.

Like everything else good and wonderful on the final Mercury the lobster package was only offered to 'special' people. It was fantastic!:rolleyes:

I was the one who posted about Michael saying he was going to take time off and might take another contract in/after summer. He could have just been tired but it was said in front of a group of people.

If people are fired onboard they are confined to crew quarters until they reach a port where they can be sent home. SOP.

Stewart and I had many conversations and he was NEVER upset about Millie, in fact he wanted to go early for the wine cruise.

derf, we all have those moments.

They also have to pay their way home (I think)

And I thought dh and I were special to the Celebrity Mercury crew. Since the package wasn't offered to us, I guess we're not as special as I thought! ;) Oh well, maybe the Millennium will like us better. :D

Kathy,

I'm sure someone on the Millie will be glad to sign you up for the Lobster Package. ;)

I'm sure Stewart will sign us up if he makes it on the May 3rd Millennium cruise. Or Mellissa. Oh wait, they were on the final sailing and didn't offer us the package. We'll have to find someone else who appreciates us. ;)

Just a passing comment in regards to his allegedly saying he didn't want Millie...For the past, at least, 4 years, he's always been on a ship that spends the summer season in B.C. for the Alaska season. This is a natural preference for him, as he hails from Alberta but surrently resides , '' off duty'' , in B. C. ( I think..at least that's what he told us during the transit in October.

So, Millie was/ is a natural fit for him. He'll do well there same as he has done over the years on his other ship(s)....mostly MERCURY.

Cheers

I saw mention that they seemed to rush you off the ship. Were you aware that a passenger had died on the cruise and the funeral home was picking up the body at the port? Maybe they didn't want ti known to the other passengers.

I question the OP's observation skills; they were onboard the Mercury for a week yet they could not spell properly the name of the ship in their complaint.

At first I thought it was a typo, except he repeated in the body. Then my keen observation skills kicked in when I looked at my keyboard -- U and E aren't even close together :rolleyes:

After I noticed it was his post #1 -- I decided to welcome him to cruise critic :)

I question the OP's observation skills; they were onboard the Mercury for a week yet they could not spell properly the name of the ship in their complaint.

It is important to remember that everyone makes mistakes at one time or another, and that there are many users who use English as a second language, especially on our Cruise Boards. There are also a number of people who suffer from learning disabilities and who have difficulty noticing their spelling mistakes. Do not make comments on the spelling and grammar of other users. It is simply not a productive expenditure of energies.

from

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php?faq=guidelines#faq_spelling

Eye halve a spelling chequer

It came with my pea sea

It plainly marques four my revue

Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word

And weight four it two say

Weather eye am wrong oar write

It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid

It nose bee fore two long

And eye can put the error rite

Its rare lea ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it

I am shore your pleased two no

Its letter perfect awl the weigh

My chequer tolled me sew.

buy

Any Mouse

It is important to remember that everyone makes mistakes at one time or another, and that there are many users who use English as a second language, especially on our Cruise Boards. There are also a number of people who suffer from learning disabilities and who have difficulty noticing their spelling mistakes. Do not make comments on the spelling and grammar of other users. It is simply not a productive expenditure of energies.

from

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php?faq=guidelines#faq_spelling

Eye halve a spelling chequer

It came with my pea sea

It plainly marques four my revue

Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word

And weight four it two say

Weather eye am wrong oar write

It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid

It nose bee fore two long

And eye can put the error rite

Its rare lea ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it

I am shore your pleased two no

Its letter perfect awl the weigh

My chequer tolled me sew.

buy

Any Mouse

Not knowing the name of the ship isn't quite the same as a miss-spelling or grammar error. As a world class poor speller -- I live in a glass house and would never point out a spelling error.

I do however know how to spell the name of every ship we've sailed on. (even the hard ones ;))

Not knowing the name of the ship isn't quite the same as a miss-spelling or grammar error. As a world class poor speller -- I live in a glass house and would never point out a spelling error.

I do however know how to spell the name of every ship we've sailed on. (even the hard ones ;))

OK spell "Silly wet" I mean "shilhouette" "Silhouete"

Forget it

Archived