Summer 2012-Spring 2013 Release Date

CruisinEars

Holy Land cruise - 12 days - April 30, June 5, 17, July 11, Aug 4, 16 on the Pacific

Venice, Ravenna, Dubrovnik, Patmos, 2 day Israel, 2 day Egypt, Alexandria, Kisadasi, Athens.

There is another Holy Land cruise - May 12, Sept 21, Oct 3,15,27, Nov 8, 20 on the Pacific

Baltic,

Spitsbergen & North Cape - 14 days, Grand June 23

Land of the Midnight Sun 16 days, Ocean June 17, July 17

North Cape & Norwegian Fjords, 12 days, Caribbean, June 19

Scandinavia & Russia, 11 days, Emerald, June 3, 14, 26

If that helps. Princess says it will release the cruises March 17.

Thank you. I was eventually able to get the links to open after about 600 tries.

Unfortunately the Baltic cruise dates don't work with our specific travel dates. The Holy Land does so we may consider that one instead.

Thanks again.

Hi everyone,

Can someone PLEASE tell me when all these new cruises will be listed on the Princess website, just getting a bit impatient.

Thanks,

Vicki

The online brochure says they're available at noon on the 17th but not sure if through TA or also online.

Hi Astro Flyer,

Thanks for that - I did have a look at the online brochures last night from home and they are still the same older ones I have. Being here in Australia maybe we will be after you guys in the States - I will keep checking. Really keen to know what is happening in 2013 - long service leave is coming up - yipee.

Vicki.

Hi Astro Flyer,

Thanks for that - I did have a look at the online brochures last night from home and they are still the same older ones I have. Being here in Australia maybe we will be after you guys in the States - I will keep checking. Really keen to know what is happening in 2013 - long service leave is coming up - yipee.

Vicki.

I'm sorry, thought you had the links to the new releases which you view online. Not sure about Australia...here are the itineray & pricing links:

http://content.princess.com/pcan/images/1700/2012-2013_overview.pdf

http://content.princess.com/pcan/images/1700/2012-2013ProgRelItinFares.pdf

Hi Astro Flyer,

Thank you for the links, that will make it easier for me to see what I can and cannot afford. Let the fun begin. I look forward to seeing the new cruises on the Princess website. Thanks again.

Vicki.

Hi Astro Flyer,

Thank you for the links, that will make it easier for me to see what I can and cannot afford. Let the fun begin. I look forward to seeing the new cruises on the Princess website. Thanks again.

Vicki.

Hopefully you'll find one for you...our TA has the cruise we want to book. The itinerary has many places we've wanted to visit although it's at the end of 2012. :(

Hopefully you'll find one for you...our TA has the cruise we want to book. The itinerary has many places we've wanted to visit although it's at the end of 2012. :(

Hi,

Even though the cruise you are looking at is at the end of 2012 - the way the years are flying by I'm sure this time will go by very quickly....

We are thinking Feb/Mar/April 2013 - that's even longer:(

thank you so much for being so helpful. :)

Vicki

Archived