Summer 2012-Spring 2013 Release Date

CruisinEars

DH and I have enjoyed cruising out of San Juan during the winter months for several years. We enjoyed spending time in San Juan before and after the cruise, especially due to the beautiful weather there. I am rather surprised the new Princess schedules posted yesterday do not include ANY Princess ship sailing from San Juan during the winter of 2012-2013. (that figures, I just made Elite:()

From some of you long-timers with Princess, does this schedule change much??? Is there a chance they will put a ship sailing from San Juan??? The itinerary from Ft Lauderdale of Princess Cays, Aruba, and Curacao seems rather strange to me for the entire winter. Not very exciting. Just my opinion, of course. I so, so loved the itineraries for the southern route.

Janet

What I think is a little strange is the Caribbean Princess is listed as only going out of Ft Lauderdale to Princess Cays, Aruba, and Curacao ONLY...the whole season. No ship listed out of San Juan. Could this be right? Could there maybe be another ship out of San Juan?

Janet

I hope so it sounds like a good cruise

Janet I wanted to know the same thing nothing leaving from San Juan May 2012 What happened? and nothing going to the Caribbean from New York 2012?

What I think is a little strange is the Caribbean Princess is listed as only going out of Ft Lauderdale to Princess Cays, Aruba, and Curacao ONLY...the whole season. No ship listed out of San Juan. Could this be right? Could there maybe be another ship out of San Juan?

Janet

I wish Princess would have a PANAMA cruise going to ABC islands first ...ARUBA CURACAO AND BONAIRE then thru Canal and stops along the way to LA or SanDiego Right now there are 5 seadays to LA...way too many how about stopping in Huatulco.or somewhere on sea of cortez

HEY PRINCESS it would be nice to STOP somewhere around that bend

I love SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN cruises ...but where is CB GOING????

WE were hoping for LONGER cruises or possibility of BTB with different weekly itineraries

just include ABC islands!!!

Thanks

Michele

I wish Princess would have a PANAMA cruise going to ABC islands first ...ARUBA CURACAO AND BONAIRE then thru Canal and stops along the way to LA or SanDiego Right now there are 5 seadays to LA...way too many how about stopping in Huatulco.or somewhere on sea of cortez

WE were hoping for LONGER cruises or possibility of BTB with different weekly itineraries

Thanks

Michele

Won't be doing a b2b on the CB. (after this next Jan) Three islands in 7 days??? Then repeat them:eek:????? I love stopping at 6 places in 7 days...all WARM places.

Janet

I am also very disappointed that Princess will not be sailing to Bermuda/Caribbean from NY next summer.

Although just something to be on the look out for....rumor has it that Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas will be repositioning to New Jersey to replace the Explorer of the Seas for next summer. Not sure how true it is but it has been discussed quite a bit over on the RC message boards.

The Explorer is definitely staying next Summer......someone posted some itineraries for Summer of 2012.

Thanks

Michele

Looks like their version of Southern Caribbean is out of Fort Lauderdale to 3 islands.

We were waiting anxiously for itineries even though in the UK they are not available for booking yet. Devestated that the Canada and New England 2012 is no longer running in August as we had pinned our hopes on this as Princess were the only line offering this in UK school holidays and DH and I are both teachers. Any suggestions for an alternative at that time of year?:(

It's interesting to see that the Grand Princess will be on the West Coast in spring 2013... and they do seem to have picked up on the need to have more Pacific coastal voyages. The one with the overnight in San Francisco sounds interesting.

I'm excited that the Grand is coming out to the West Coast, especially now that she is undergoing such an extensive refurbishment. I LOVE all of the SF cruises. I will likely book the 10-day cruise to Mexico/California out of SF on 3/31/13 as that will be during our kids spring break. I should be able to get a good group of people to join us. The Hawaii option out of SF should appeal to a lot of people (too many sea days for me, but many people love the sea days!). The only disappointment was that the coastals out of SF are all the 2-day variety. That will make me appreciate more the 4 day coastal upcoming this May on the Island Princess that is already sold out!

Won't be doing a b2b on the CB. (after this next Jan) Three islands in 7 days??? Then repeat them:eek:????? I love stopping at 6 places in 7 days...all WARM places.

Janet

No 2 SEPARATE itineraries both starting from SJU .WE did it this year and LOVED it Would do it again in a heartbeat

If you are a snorkeler you will understand my love for BONAIRE WOW!!!

Thanks

Michele

Like the above poster said it's a Southern Caribbean Cruise but only 7 Days, I guess if people want to vist the Southern Caribbean and pay cheaper or just don't want a 10 Day have this to choose from

Thats a good question, I'm doing my first Caribbean cruise and its San Juan - New York, so first time from San Juan. I wonder if they will replace a ship there and the other mystery is why Princess pulling the Caribbean from NY? Only Canada/New England and what I wanna know is what ship will be in NY during May - EARLY August, the CB im guesing doesnt come until late August and the Emerald in Sept.

Wow! Say it ain't so!!!

I don't think they will. Perhaps the following year. I like heading out of San Juan and hitting the ports that you can not hit in 7 days out of FLL.

One can only hope that once they launch the new build they will return to San Juan.

I am very disappointed with Princess' Caribbean itineraries on the new schedule. I may have to re-assess my cruising plans and go out on CB one last time next winter before she says goodbye to San Juan.

I notice a paucity of 7-day Los Angeles to Mexican Riv cruises, with only

one per month as opposed to 4 per month in previous years and 2 per

month currently.

However, I'm pleased that they've brought back the 10-day round trip

to Mexico out of San Fran and the 15-day to Hawaii out of SF!!!:D

I love the idea of a Princess Cays, Aruba, Curacao cruise too, but it's

only 7 days and we like 10

I've also begun looking for an alternative to the Caribbean Princess's New York cruises for 2012. So far, I'm leaning toward going to Celebrity. I used to sail with them a few years ago and they were very good. But, I'm really going to miss Princess.

Janet

Hey, Im in Illinois too. Maybe it's an Illinois thing. I will seriously miss the 2 fantastic Southern Caribbean itineraries out of San Juan.

In 2012-13, there will still be the Carnival Victory, the Adventure of the Seas, and the Serenade of the Seas going out of San Juan. I have been very very curious about the Serenade - it looks to be a very nice non-amusement park ship. I guess I will have my chance now.

I was really hoping to see a Los Angeles ROUND TRIP through the Panama Canal. Sigh. I hate to fly. :(

Meee too ! :)

I can't get DH on a plane, and I am limited due to a health condition, but I am sooooo happy to see the Grand coming west, and several itins.

Happy happy happy.

Pat

I am a travel agent and these are the links I received today for the 2012-2013 season.

http://content.princess.com/pcan/images/1700/2012-2013_overview.pdf

http://content.princess.com/pcan/images/1700/2012-2013ProgRelItinFares.pdf

Can someone help me with the links I can't get it to work for me I sure would like to view the west coast itineraries please if some one can help me.

Thank you

Becky

Can someone help me with the links I can't get it to work for me I sure would like to view the west coast itineraries please if some one can help me.

Thank you

Becky

Becky. It's working for me but is a bit slow to upload. Maybe you can try again? Here is the Sapphire Princess schedule in the meantime. Golden is doing Hawaii and Alaska as usual with a Coastal in between so nothing new....

29-Sep-2012 Sat Sapphire Princess H235 7 Coastal British Columbia & West Coast VANCOUVER, Nanaimo, Victoria, San Francisco, San Diego, LOS ANGELES

6-Oct-12 Sat Sapphire Princess H236 7 Coastal California Coastal LOS ANGELES, San Francisco (overnight), Santa Barbara, Catalina, San Diego, Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

13-Oct-12 Sat Sapphire Princess H237 7 Mexico Mexico LOS ANGELES, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, LOS ANGELES

20-Oct-12 Sat Sapphire Princess 28d RT LA Tahiti

17-Nov-12 Sat Sapphire Princess H239 7 Mexico Mexico LOS ANGELES, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, LOS ANGELES

24-Nov-12 Sat Sapphire Princess H240 14 Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina), Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

8-Dec-12 Sat Sapphire Princess H241 14 Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina), Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

22-Dec-12 Sat Sapphire Princess H242 7 Mexico Mexico LOS ANGELES, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, LOS ANGELES

29-Dec-12 Sat Sapphire Princess H301 14 Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina), Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

12-Jan-2013 Sat Sapphire Princess H302 7 Mexico Mexico LOS ANGELES, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, LOS ANGELES

19-Jan-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H303 14 Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina), Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

2-Feb-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H304 14 Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina), Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

16-Feb-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H305 7 Mexico Mexico LOS ANGELES, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, LOS ANGELES

23-Feb-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H306 14 Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina), Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

9-Mar-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H307 14 Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina), Ensenada, LOS ANGELE23-13-13 Mar-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H308 7 Mexico Mexico LOS ANGELES, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, LOS ANGELES

30-Mar-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H309 7 Coastal California Coastal LOS ANGELES, San Francisco (overnight), Santa Barbara, Catalina, San Diego, Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

6-Apr-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H310 7 Mexico Mexico LOS ANGELES, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, LOS ANGELES

13-Apr-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H311 7 Coastal California Coastal LOS ANGELES, San Francisco (overnight), Santa Barbara, Catalina, San Diego, Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

20-Apr-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H312 7 Mexico Mexico LOS ANGELES, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, LOS ANGELES

27-Apr-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H313 7 Mexico Mexico LOS ANGELES, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, LOS ANGELES

4-May-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H314 7 Coastal California Coastal LOS ANGELES, San Francisco (overnight), Santa Barbara, Catalina, San Diego, Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

11-May-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H315 7 Coastal Wine Country Coastal LOS ANGELES, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Astoria, Seattle, Victoria, VANCOUVER

Archived