Summer 2012-Spring 2013 Release Date

CruisinEars

Becky. It's working for me but is a bit slow to upload. Maybe you can try again? Here is the Sapphire Princess schedule in the meantime. Golden is doing Hawaii and Alaska as usual with a Coastal in between so nothing new....

29-Sep-2012 Sat Sapphire Princess H235 7 Coastal British Columbia & West Coast VANCOUVER, Nanaimo, Victoria, San Francisco, San Diego, LOS ANGELES

6-Oct-12 Sat Sapphire Princess H236 7 Coastal California Coastal LOS ANGELES, San Francisco (overnight), Santa Barbara, Catalina, San Diego, Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

13-Oct-12 Sat Sapphire Princess H237 7 Mexico Mexico LOS ANGELES, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, LOS ANGELES

20-Oct-12 Sat Sapphire Princess 28d RT LA Tahiti

17-Nov-12 Sat Sapphire Princess H239 7 Mexico Mexico LOS ANGELES, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, LOS ANGELES

24-Nov-12 Sat Sapphire Princess H240 14 Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina), Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

8-Dec-12 Sat Sapphire Princess H241 14 Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina), Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

22-Dec-12 Sat Sapphire Princess H242 7 Mexico Mexico LOS ANGELES, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, LOS ANGELES

29-Dec-12 Sat Sapphire Princess H301 14 Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina), Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

12-Jan-2013 Sat Sapphire Princess H302 7 Mexico Mexico LOS ANGELES, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, LOS ANGELES

19-Jan-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H303 14 Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina), Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

2-Feb-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H304 14 Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina), Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

16-Feb-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H305 7 Mexico Mexico LOS ANGELES, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, LOS ANGELES

23-Feb-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H306 14 Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina), Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

9-Mar-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H307 14 Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina), Ensenada, LOS ANGELE23-13-13 Mar-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H308 7 Mexico Mexico LOS ANGELES, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, LOS ANGELES

30-Mar-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H309 7 Coastal California Coastal LOS ANGELES, San Francisco (overnight), Santa Barbara, Catalina, San Diego, Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

6-Apr-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H310 7 Mexico Mexico LOS ANGELES, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, LOS ANGELES

13-Apr-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H311 7 Coastal California Coastal LOS ANGELES, San Francisco (overnight), Santa Barbara, Catalina, San Diego, Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

20-Apr-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H312 7 Mexico Mexico LOS ANGELES, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, LOS ANGELES

27-Apr-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H313 7 Mexico Mexico LOS ANGELES, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, LOS ANGELES

4-May-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H314 7 Coastal California Coastal LOS ANGELES, San Francisco (overnight), Santa Barbara, Catalina, San Diego, Ensenada, LOS ANGELES

11-May-13 Sat Sapphire Princess H315 7 Coastal Wine Country Coastal LOS ANGELES, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Astoria, Seattle, Victoria, VANCOUVER

Thank you so much Katherine I went ahead and took my time waiting for it to respond and it finally did. I just wish that it had the pricing for some of the cruises from S.F. Thanks again.

Becky

will be March 17. Just got notice that all cruises and cruisetours will open for sale on Mar 17 at 12 pm pdt.

TA's already have the list and prices as well.:cool:

A TA friend emailed me a copy of the cruises and cruise tours but not the

prices

Won't be doing a b2b on the CB. (after this next Jan) Three islands in 7 days??? Then repeat them:eek:????? I love stopping at 6 places in 7 days...all WARM places.

Janet

I agree! I love cruising out of San Juan. The airfares are pretty high though and getting higher, but they are getting higher daily to everywhere.

I am disappointed that Princess does not offer cruises from San Juan any more. We like the southern islands and the less sea days and from Fort Lauderdale there are too many sea days. So we will be forced by Princess to give Celebrity or Royal Caribbean a try for our 2012 cruise, even if we will miss the free internet, laundry etc. in the suite.

I am excited that the Grand will be going to South America as well as the West coast itineraries! I really wanted to do S.A. but didn't want to go on the Star again - found it dirty every time. I love the Grand so this makes my decision for 2012 VERY easy!

Princess is pulling out of San Juan. You generally do things like this when business isn't doing well. The reality is Princess is doing much worse than other competitors.

Do you have any numbers to back up what you presuppose to be a "reality"? Princess has two new very large ships on order and is down a ship due to the retirement of the Royal Princess. They are also adding ships to their very profitable Med itineraries with the Crown Princess being diverted from Northern Europe/British Isles to the Mediterranean. Cruise lines charge less for itineraries from San Juan and that makes them less profitable. One of the reasons they charge less is because fewer customers can drive to the port and flights there are more expensive than they are to FLL. It might be a good business decision to do Southern Caribbean cruises from Fort Lauderdale instead of San Juan. They also want a ship in Galveston. It's possible that once the huge new builds are placed into service that Princess will return to San Juan. But they won't do so if it doesn't make sense.

Thanks, Tedwit for the links. Has anyone figured out where the Golden and Grand are scheduled to be in Spring of '12? I see the usual fleet, Ruby, Emerald and Crown are all heading for Europe in April, but those other two ladies seem to have been assigned elsewhere.

Thanks, Tedwit for the links. Has anyone figured out where the Golden and Grand are scheduled to be in Spring of '12? I see the usual fleet, Ruby, Emerald and Crown are all heading for Europe in April, but those other two ladies seem to have been assigned elsewhere.

The Grand is definatly in Europe Southamprton to be exact cruising to Norway , the med . the canary islands and Maderia if you follow the first link mentioned earlier all her sailings are listed , we can't wait to go back on the Grand especially with the refit coming up :)

The Grand is definatly in Europe Southamprton to be exact cruising to Norway , the med . the canary islands and Maderia if you follow the first link mentioned earlier all her sailings are listed , we can't wait to go back on the Grand especially with the refit coming up :)
sorry about the spelling mistakes sent it before checking it :)

Princess is pulling out of San Juan. You generally do things like this when business isn't doing well. The reality is Princess is doing much worse than other competitors.

This is such a bizarre statement. First of all you have no idea what other lines are doing as is still really early. Carnival has their itineraries out and has bargains already for 2013 for $ 419. Sounds like an awesome fully thought out idea on Princess's part. You don't make any money sailing out of San Juan

I am a travel agent and these are the links I received today for the 2012-2013 season.

http://content.princess.com/pcan/images/1700/2012-2013_overview.pdf

http://content.princess.com/pcan/images/1700/2012-2013ProgRelItinFares.pdf

Thank you very much for sharing this info & it's helped us tremedously in planning a late 2012 cruise. I found a great itinerary going to places we really want to experience...thanks again! :D

I am happy to see that the Sapphire will be joining its sister the Diamond on "Voyage of the Glaciers" itinerary from Vancouver and the Star will replace the Sapphire in Seattle in 2012. I think we will look seriously at the Emeralds 20 day southern Caribbean itinerary for 2013.

Where are you seeing the 20d So Caribb itiniary? Is it B2B?

Thanks! Kath

It's kind of a B/B as it does go back to FLL mid-cruise and it is called the Caribbean Grand Adventure in one instance and Southern Caribbean in another.

I agree! I love cruising out of San Juan. The airfares are pretty high though and getting higher, but they are getting higher daily to everywhere.

Also for some reason I can fly to San Juan from a NY airport with no problem and have found some great pricing the past two yrs for the Repo to NY. For some reason the return flights from SJU were always a problem to get a nonstop flight. I would think that there would be more nonstop from SJU to JFK or LGA. The Repo from San Juan to NY was my favorite itinerary I am going to miss it.

I'm looking for European sailings for June 2012 and the links provided don't work for me!!

Specifically, I would like to know about Baltic cruises or Holy Land or cruises stopping in Croatia. My timing would be for the 2nd half of June 2012.

If anyone could provide this I would appreciate it.

Princess has no European cruises posted on their website yet and we are planning now for a very special anniversary in 2012. We are dying to try a Princess cruise for the first time since our good friends are die hard Princess fans and have told us so much about how great Princess is.

Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for European sailings for June 2012 and the links provided don't work for me!!

Specifically, I would like to know about Baltic cruises or Holy Land or cruises stopping in Croatia. My timing would be for the 2nd half of June 2012.

If anyone could provide this I would appreciate it.

Princess has no European cruises posted on their website yet and we are planning now for a very special anniversary in 2012. We are dying to try a Princess cruise for the first time since our good friends are die hard Princess fans and have told us so much about how great Princess is.

Thanks in advance.

Holy Land cruise - 12 days - April 30, June 5, 17, July 11, Aug 4, 16 on the Pacific

Venice, Ravenna, Dubrovnik, Patmos, 2 day Israel, 2 day Egypt, Alexandria, Kisadasi, Athens.

There is another Holy Land cruise - May 12, Sept 21, Oct 3,15,27, Nov 8, 20 on the Pacific

Baltic,

Spitsbergen & North Cape - 14 days, Grand June 23

Land of the Midnight Sun 16 days, Ocean June 17, July 17

North Cape & Norwegian Fjords, 12 days, Caribbean, June 19

Scandinavia & Russia, 11 days, Emerald, June 3, 14, 26

If that helps. Princess says it will release the cruises March 17.

Archived