Espresso on Eurodam?

I will be traveling on the Eurodam later this month, with somewhat of a coffee snob who much prefers espresso to a regular old cup of joe. So my question is, is there anywhere on the ship for her to get her fix, and if so, is it included in the fare or do specialty coffees such as espresso command a specialty price?

Specialty coffees are available for a price in the cafe.

There are also some available (free) in the MDR - we normally get a cappuccino but if I recall correctly there was expresso available as well.

Of course, if you happen to have a deluxe verandah suite, the Neptune Lounge has a fabulous coffee machine with various specialty coffees (free of charge)

if you are booked in a ps, sa, sb or sc cabin you have access to the neptune lounge where there is a coffee machine that not only makes regular and decaf coffee but also cappacinos, expressos and lattes

if you have breakfast, lunch or dinner in the main dining room -- you can order any of the above 3 -- free of charge

the explorations cafe located in the crow's nest charges for all types of coffees

the lido has free coffee -- just regular and decaf

I will be traveling on the Eurodam later this month, with somewhat of a coffee snob who much prefers espresso to a regular old cup of joe. So my question is, is there anywhere on the ship for her to get her fix, and if so, is it included in the fare or do specialty coffees such as espresso command a specialty price?

All the above posters are correct, yet none of them has mentioned the Beverage Cards.

These are similar in usage to the wine card and soda card but include specialty coffee drinks.

They should be available onboard in the Explorations Cafe among other places.

The following thread should be of interest to you:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1358713

Calm Seas,

r.

Neptune Lounge espresso is no cost and some of the best on the ship in my opinion.

If you're not in a suite you can get espresso, cappuccinos and lattes in the main dining room or Pinnacle Grill after dinnr at no cost.

Other than thatm, each ship has an Explorations Cafe where the prices will certainly be less than the local Starbucks, etc and really good stuff. The coffee used in the Explorations Cafe is Torrefazione (I may have spelled that wrong, but a Google spell check will auto correct it) :)

Archived