2012 Itineraries

jeanlyon

I saw them before they were taken off again, but have to say they weren't very exciting.

However, just seen this. Nothing is safe on the world wide web!!

http://www.mvarcadia.com/2012brochure2.htm

That will do for us. So that is 2012 sorted now roll on 2013.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can not be boring when there are so many places to go.

:)Happy Cruising:)

:cool:

Dai

I just think the ports are very samey. We've done most of them, would have been nice to see some new ones, but the only new ones are on Adonia and this year she was very expensive. I;m sure they will suit loads of folk, it's just an opinion.

What I like is that they have got away from the repetitive cruises that they have delivered for the past few years.

In reality there are not many places P&O does not go to.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

Dai

You don't think they are repetitive? They are almost identical to last year and the year before that. Wonder why they don't do the odd one to Cape Verde and West Africa. That's why we are going with FO.

I think there are definitely different types of cruiser. We love the itineraries. But some folk just like to cruise, doesn't matter where. In fact, we have met loads of people who don't even get off in port! I'd go stir crazy if I couldn't get off and walk around.

You don't think they are repetitive? They are almost identical to last year and the year before that. Wonder why they don't do the odd one to Cape Verde and West Africa. That's why we are going with FO.

I think there are definitely different types of cruiser. We love the itineraries. But some folk just like to cruise, doesn't matter where. In fact, we have met loads of people who don't even get off in port! I'd go stir crazy if I couldn't get off and walk around.

Thats right for the past two years 1, 2, or 3 of the ships have done the same cruise six or seven times in a row eg. to Venice.

Have you looked at the long one through the Suez and back (X219) Oriana, and also the one to the Greek islands headed central europe but not going to Venice. (Aurora R218)

If you look closly there are ports which look new. Oriana again (X301)

Others I have not seen before, unless they are spelling errors:confused:.

Any way plenty of choice for me. But then I am of the 'Less ports are good' persuasion.

:)Happy Cruising:)

Dai

Maybe nothing to excite you but plenty there to excite others.

I'm excited - if only I had more time....and more money !! There are at least five I am interested in. I would love the 30 night Oriana one through Suez and back but it's too long for us workers :(

Have only just found this site and registered. Would like to say "thank you" to Jeanlyon for sharing this info. I've been able to quickly sort out the possible cuises that fit in with our school holidays next year (outside main summer).

Have only just found this site and registered. Would like to say "thank you" to Jeanlyon for sharing this info. I've been able to quickly sort out the possible cuises that fit in with our school holidays next year (outside main summer).

Welcome to Cruise Critic Alyon. You'll find us a friendly lot...mostly :D

Oh that;s a crying shame. Valletta is wonderful if you find out where to go. We visited the old WWII hospital and the caves. We were there on a sailing boat and had a wonderful time.

We hated Malta resorts as a land holiday, but Valletta is a truly beautiful place. The sailaways must be fantastic.

The offerings for Christmas are very limited with only one ship in the Carribbean. I would have thought people would want warm weather at that time of year not to be in the Med. I certainly don't want to be in Europe over Christmas - I want some sun.

Personally I love the idea of the 4 night New Year cruise and also the fact that I can finally have my birthday (January) on board ship without having to fly anywhere.

Personally I love the idea of the 4 night New Year cruise and also the fact that I can finally have my birthday (January) on board ship without having to fly anywhere.

Sharon,

I too saw the New Year 4 night cruise - I could still work over Christmas to keep work happy and get a cruise fix for new year!! And, Oceana is (usually) a ship with decent prices for us single travellers so hopefully won't be out of the realms for many.

Feebee_71

Ok, so there are repetative cruises but there is still plenty of choice. Lots of Caribbean no fly round trips of varying lengths. Some different itineraries covering the Atlantic ports - not just Vigo, Lisbon, Canary Islands followed by Madeira.

The change on Ventura of having changeovers every week rather than overnighting once a fortnight. Means they can offer full day excursions in Barbados. And people can fit their leave in more to suit themselves rather than have to take the dates offered by P&O once a fortnight.

Only real shame is that Oriana is spending a lot of the summer going north to the Baltic rather than mixing Baltic, Norway and Med which would possibly suit more passengers.

Now, having seen the planned itineraries I am excited to see the prices and supplements to see what is possibly available and what's out the window of the ones I've earmarked as potentials.

Feebee_71

Archived