2012 Itineraries

jeanlyon

Oh dear, those look even worse. 2 days in Palma? and that ship is even more ugly than Azura|! LOL I suppose they will all be that size in a few years. Actually, it will be very interesting to see the prices in the new brochure, to see if they are less with the credit crunch and all that.

Oh dear, those look even worse. 2 days in Palma? and that ship is even more ugly than Azura|! LOL I suppose they will all be that size in a few years. Actually, it will be very interesting to see the prices in the new brochure, to see if they are less with the credit crunch and all that.

And you thought the P&O cruises were poor choice. These are worse they look like a ferry timetable.:confused::confused:

:)Happy Cruising:)

:cool:

Dai

Not a lot to choose between them and no doubt Eclipse will be offering similar cruises.

The Eclipse 2012 itineraries are on one of the UK TA websites. There is a 14-night Iceland/Faroe Islands/Fjords itinerary which looks very appealing to me; unfortunately my teenagers say it "looks boring", so I won't be dragging them on that one:rolleyes:.

And yes, I agree the IOS offerings appear to be exactly the same as this years and last years (and the year before that?). Although I'm tempted to try an Indy canaries cruise in 2012 as I've never been, and nice weather is pretty much guaranteed.

I must admit, I'm waiting to see what I think of the Oceana before I book any more P&O cruises:):cool: (but I'm confident it's gonna be fab!).

Interesting that they have gone to the old OV Stlye of Caribbean schedule. But why oh why have they put Azura in Europe over winter? With the covered pool, Ventura would have been better suited!

There are no Azura cruises shown after Dec as it is believed that Azura is doing a world cruise then which has yet to be announced. Booked into Sydney on 24 Feb 2013

Brian

There are no Azura cruises shown after Dec as it is believed that Azura is doing a world cruise then which has yet to be announced. Booked into Sydney on 24 Feb 2013

Brian

Has a GRand Clss ever done a world cruise? She wont fit through the Panama canal will she? Or will it have been widened by then?

Has a GRand Clss ever done a world cruise? She wont fit through the Panama canal will she? Or will it have been widened by then?

Azura wont fit in the Panama canal and the widening is not due to finish until 2014. Suez is no problem so maybe via South America and Cape Horn.

Brian

Azura wont fit in the Panama canal and the widening is not due to finish until 2014. Suez is no problem so maybe via South America and Cape Horn.

Brian

Yes not all of the world cruises go through the Panama canal.

I wonder if p&o are finding the winter fly cruises harder to sell or are they waiting for the new canal.

We shall see next year.

Gan canny

Dai

Brian

It doesn't actually have to be full circumnavigation. It could be something like Artemis' voyage this year: a voyage all round Asia and extending to Australia.

Have to admit to a little disappointment, we had seen a cruise going this year on Arcadia (which my wife has always wanted to go on) going from Vancouver down to the Panama Canal (whereI want to go) and back up to New York (where we both want to go) which we were hoping would be repeated next year too when I will be retired and have more flexibility on dates, sadly there's nothing like it next year not only with Arcadia but with any of the other ships too, looks like we shall have to look elsewhere.

The Eclipse 2012 itineraries are on one of the UK TA websites. There is a 14-night Iceland/Faroe Islands/Fjords itinerary which looks very appealing to me; unfortunately my teenagers say it "looks boring", so I won't be dragging them on that one:rolleyes:.

And yes, I agree the IOS offerings appear to be exactly the same as this years and last years (and the year before that?). Although I'm tempted to try an Indy canaries cruise in 2012 as I've never been, and nice weather is pretty much guaranteed.

I must admit, I'm waiting to see what I think of the Oceana before I book any more P&O cruises:):cool: (but I'm confident it's gonna be fab!).

Sorry but I don't know what "The Eclipse" is....a ship, a line? I have been looking for a Norweign fjords, Iceland cruise that is not too long-still working, you know, and not too expensive. Regents Seven Seas has one but is very pricey. Princess had a great one, but they changed the itinerery to be Scotland to Iceland. So where do I look for the Eclipse? Thanks....also I'm in the US if that matters..

Sorry but I don't know what "The Eclipse" is....a ship, a line? I have been looking for a Norweign fjords, Iceland cruise that is not too long-still working, you know, and not too expensive. Regents Seven Seas has one but is very pricey. Princess had a great one, but they changed the itinerery to be Scotland to Iceland. So where do I look for the Eclipse? Thanks....also I'm in the US if that matters..

Celebrity Eclipse :)

Had a fabulous first P&O cruise last August and we were so excited when we saw that the new itineries were out. Sad to say, but we are quite disappointed - nothing really inspirational for the August holidays. :(

Archived