Monarch of the Seas Oceanview Cabin Size

Wow good question...the Monarch has the smallest of rooms on the RC line...and it is the oldest ship but I just took her in December and going to take her again two more times this year lol

For three people it is fine to keep your bed together....as if you have a bunk they will use the one opposite of the bed...if your using a sofa bed definately put the beds together....if you say your were a family of four then I say yes it makes a difference.

Hi Dolphinlover:

We're going to be on Monarch next weekend -- my partner and I have a Junior Suite but his parents will be in an Oceanview cabin (deck 9).

I'll be able to answer your question when I get back once I've seen it. If you like, I'll try and snap a pic or two of it and post it here for u.

-Tony

You are going to be crowded no matter what you do. Fortunately, it is a short cruise , and there is so much to do, you probably will be okay. Have a wonderful time. Monarch cruises can be sooo much fun !!

In the Monarch of the Seas regular ocean view rooms, is there more room to walk around if you have the beds separate instead of together? There will be 3 of us, so I'm trying to figure out how to have the most room possible!

The answer to your question is "yes", by a narrow margin.

As others said, there isn't going to be a lot of room regardless, but it will be easier to access the pullman with the lower beds apart, and the floor space will seem a little bit better that way, too.

The storage is well thought-out, though, so that's one good thing despite the small square footage.

The oceanview on Deck 9 on the Monarch are Superier Oceanview, not regular oceanview. They are bigger with a couch in the corner.

We just took this trip the last weekend of Jan and I had the Superier Ocneaview on Deck 9 and mom was on Deck 7 in a regular oceanview. There is a difference between the two.

A reqular OV is 122 sq ft....like an 11.5 X11.5 room. There's not going to be much space, no matter which way the beds are. Once you get there, you can have the beds set up as you think it will work for you.

The oceanview on Deck 9 on the Monarch are Superier Oceanview, not regular oceanview. They are bigger with a couch in the corner.

We just took this trip the last weekend of Jan and I had the Superier Ocneaview on Deck 9 and mom was on Deck 7 in a regular oceanview. There is a difference between the two.

Oops!! Sorry bout that -- I didn't realize.

Archived