Wifi

sarar

I will be sailing on the Azura 1st April this year. I know the answer to this is probably no, but is there anywhere on the ship where wifi is free, I was thinking of taking a laptop.

I don't know about on the ship but you will find free wifi spots around the ports.

Just look out for other people sitting with their lap tops.

Thanks Jomf, never thought of doing this. Quite often I have seen people in the ports using their laptops

The only free access while on any P&O ship is to their own site - including their community forum.

If you become a member of that forum, and get someone at home to as well, then you can keep in touch with home while you're away by either using private messaging or setting up a closed group where you can choose who is allowed access to the group.

It is useful and something I've used in the past - especially if at sea for a number of days as I have been on past cruises!!

In ports there is often a large huddle of ship's crew with their laptops out so you will know where the free wifi access can be found - some ports, such as Vigo, have internet lounges in the port building. Others, such as Civitavecchia, have internet cafe's within the dock area. Finally, if nothing else presents itself, look for the local McDonalds (perhaps google it before you visit port to see if there is one there) - they offer free wifi in all their branches around the world!!

Feebee_71

Archived