what is the on board credit for owning carnival stock?

calteacher

Depends on the length of the cruise:

$250 14 day or longer

$100 7-13 days

$50 6 days or less

The proof they need is a brokers statement or some other evidence that you actually own the stock.

Kirk

Depends on the length of the cruise:

$250 14 day or longer

$100 7-13 days

$50 6 days or less

The proof they need is a brokers statement or some other evidence that you actually own the stock.

Kirk

Unfortunately, there seems to have been a change. It would appear that now it is $50 for cruises of less than 14 days and $250 for 14 days or more. I say this as a person who will be going on a 13 day cruise next month and has an invoice in my hand that says "$50 Carnival stock Shipboard credit".:mad:

You can fax a brokerage statement (with just the necessary 100 shares of Carnival and your name showing) to Carnival at 305-406-6477. Include the date of your cruise, the confirmation #, the name of the ship, the cruise length, your name, address, phone # and email address. I understand that Carnival has to be renew the credit benefit each year.

Unfortunately, there seems to have been a change. It would appear that now it is $50 for cruises of less than 14 days and $250 for 14 days or more. I say this as a person who will be going on a 13 day cruise next month and has an invoice in my hand that says "$50 Carnival stock Shipboard credit".:mad:

You can fax a brokerage statement (with just the necessary 100 shares of Carnival and your name showing) to Carnival at 305-406-6477. Include the date of your cruise, the confirmation #, the name of the ship, the cruise length, your name, address, phone # and email address. I understand that Carnival has to be renew the credit benefit each year.

think you better have your ta check this out

I would question that because the new contract shows the same OBC through June 2012.

Terri

Kay240...The Psgr is not sailing on Carnival, she is sailing on HAL & there has not been any change in the OBC for Carnival Stock Ownership which expires July 31, 2012..Also she can't FAX it to Carnival..It has to be FAX ed to HAL..

It's still $50 for up to 6 days or less, $100 for 7-13 days & $250 for 14 days or more, Per Stateroom

See the URL which iteach53 posted & agree with KK that you should have your TA double check this with Carnival & have them correct your OBC..

Cheers...:)Betty

Kay240...The Psgr is not sailing on Carnival, she is sailing on HAL & there has not been any change in the OBC for Carnival Stock Ownership which expires July 31, 2012..Also she can't FAX it to Carnival..It has to be FAX ed to HAL..

It's still $50 for up to 6 days or less, $100 for 7-13 days & $250 for 14 days or more, Per Stateroom

See the URL which iteach53 posted & agree with KK that you should have your TA double check this with Carnival & have them correct your OBC..

Cheers...:)Betty

Carnival Cruise Lines includes all its lines, which include Carnival, HAL, Costa, Princess, etc... Same OBC for all of them for the corresponding days as indicated in other posts.

Carnival Cruise Lines includes all its lines, which include Carnival, HAL, Costa, Princess, etc... Same OBC for all of them for the corresponding days as indicated in other posts.

Carnival Corp. is the umbrella Corp. that owns all the cruise lines including Carnival, HAL, Princess etc. Carnival Cruise Line does not own HAL, but is a sister company. Stock ownership information must be forwarded to the cruise line you are sailing on, not Carnival Corp.

Rich

I know they all get the same OBC, I'm a stockholder & have received it many times, but Kay said it was changed & it has not..Her letter states it is $50 for a 13 day which is totally wrong..

Also please note that Carnival Cruise Lines does not own HAL..Carnival Corp, & PLC is the holding Company for Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America, Costa, Princess etc..

In addition you can not send a letter to Carnival Cruise Lines requesting OBC on HAL..The letter must go to HAL..

You might want to see the Carnival Corp & PLC notice to Stockholders which was extended to July 31, 2012

See: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External...xUeXBlPTM=&t=1

Cheers....Betty

[

Carnival is the owner of Carnival. Cunard, Princess, Seabourn,Holland America, Costa and a bunch of others in Germany and Spain.

Carnival stock, CCL is going for about $40 to 44 a share. Minimum purchase is 1 share

Minimum number of shares for consideration for a on board credit is 100 shares. Forcast is for the shares to hit $53 in a year. Company is geting hit by higher oil... ( EXPECT TO SEE the fuel surcharge appear or get added to the fare..

Under 6 days $50, 7 to 14 $100 + 14 day $250. This goes for all the ships the company owns.

To get it send a stock purchase reciept from your broker ( free form Ameritrade which I use) Then mail or fax it to the specific line you want ship board credit. Locate Carnival investor information on the carnival site... it gives you instructions on where and who to call for each line.

If you book say 2 back to back 14 day cruises, and each has a different booking number then you would get $500 .

If you booked both segments at the same time it would have only one booking number and you would only get $250.

Conversely ,a 12 and 17 day cruise, booked as 2 segments would get you $350.

By breaking up a grand voyage into component segments say of 2 weeks for 60 days thats a tad over 4 cruises @ $250 = $1000 shop board credit.....if you play your card right !!

Archived