Looking for air?

I just booked a cruise and RCCL quoted me lower airfare then I could find myself on the net. Just a note to everyone they may want to get a quote with their cruise - I have never booked them together but did last night! Was Indy to Miami on AA by the way.

Just remember you can always cancel your air portion if you find a better rate on your own..Do some research on this board about cruiseair...;)

It depends on the type of air you purchase now. Some of their air you now must pay in full when purchasing the air and it is like buying yourself online -- non-refundable and with penalties. But on the plus side you do know your schedule, etc. when doing Choice air like that.

I just booked a cruise and RCCL quoted me lower airfare then I could find myself on the net. Just a note to everyone they may want to get a quote with their cruise - I have never booked them together but did last night! Was Indy to Miami on AA by the way.

I would NEVER book cruise air. Who knows what flights you will end up on. Also, by doing a little digging I have always beaten the cruise air price, even on one way travel.

I would NEVER book cruise air. Who knows what flights you will end up on. Also, by doing a little digging I have always beaten the cruise air price, even on one way travel.

With Choice Air you get to pick the flights you want when you want to fly.

I agree with you that doing some research you can normally find cheaper air, but it has been our experience, when flying internationally, you can not beat RCI air fares.

I booked our air thru the cruiseline this time also. They were right on the same price as I had just checked. It was the exact same flight. So I figure I would rather have the added perks of going thru them if possible. Before, they would not do air out of our city. It is a small airport and the next nearest was a couple hours drive and then would have to pay for parking so it was not worth it.

Archived