Jewel...Ice Cream

Hello, Just dreaming of my up coming cruise and thinking of all the food and goodies to eat!:D Are there any ice cream sundae stations on the Jewel? Just wondering...:)

There were the soft serve machines in the buffet, with some toppings. I did see a couple of flavors of hard ice cream being served at the buffet for lunch one afternoon....coconut, and rum rasin I think were the flavors. I don't know if they offered the hard icecream each day or not.

Check out the brownie sundae in the blue lagoon....24 hours a day. :D

Walk into the buffet and pick yourself up a big bowl. Keep walking toward the back of the ship and on the right side is the soft serve ice cream machine. Fill up that big bowl and keep walking toward the rear to the Great Outdoors area.

It's a wonderful place to sit in the shade, and eat all that delicious ice cream!:D

I also concur on the Blue Lagoon brownie sundae. I was able to get mine 'to go'. Yum.

Have a great time.

Looking for different toppings for the softserve ice cream in the evening at the Buffet.....stop by the crepe station.......cherries, apple, chocolate, whipped creme.....as well as others to choose from. Add a couple of cookies from the dessert station as well....mmmm. Now I'm making myself hungry. :D

Mix a little bit of sliced banana (from breakfat/fruit station) to ice cream, chopped nuts & top it off with strawberry, plus those fresh cookies - whip cream & syrup, and you get a nice boat sundae to enjoy. :p

Worry about the calories - take the stairs down and/or head FWD to the fitness center, LOL. :D

Mix a little bit of sliced banana (from breakfat/fruit station) to ice cream, chopped nuts & top it off with strawberry, plus those fresh cookies - whip cream & syrup, and you get a nice boat sundae to enjoy. :p

Worry about the calories - take the stairs down and/or head FWD to the fitness center, LOL. :D

LOL....I think the fruit and nuts make it too healthy...after all I'm on vacation. :D:D:D

"Brownie sundae" in Blue Lagoon??!!! Sounds delish...

Is 'Blue Lagoon' free? Open 24 hours?? What kind of food does it offer?

What's the brownie sundae like? Details please!! (Does someone make it for you on the spot? Can't imagine a brownie sundae just sitting there pre-made?!)

"Brownie sundae" in Blue Lagoon??!!! Sounds delish...

Is 'Blue Lagoon' free? Open 24 hours?? What kind of food does it offer?

What's the brownie sundae like? Details please!! (Does someone make it for you on the spot? Can't imagine a brownie sundae just sitting there pre-made?!)

Blue lagoon is free, and is open 24 hours a day. I believe the brownie sundae may only be on the lunch menu, if my memory is right. On the JEWEL the Blue Lagoon is a sit down restaurant, and order from the menu...they bring the sundae out all made up....usually warm and moist brownie with nuts, vanilla icecream, whipped topping and a cherry.

Other foods they offer......a breakfast menu.

Lunch/Dinner/Latenight....comfort food...:)

Hot or mild wings,

Fish and Chips,

Cheeseburger,

Fries,

Mozzarella sticks,

Chicken tenders,

Cheesecake...I think it was Strawberry, or blueberry.

Strawberry poundcake

I'm sure there are many more items but it's been a long day..........and it's all making me hungry. :)

Blue Lagoon sounds like a great food option when you want a sit-down, order off a menu meal but don't want the formality or time required of the MDR. Is service fairly quick? Does the menu change or stay t he exact same each day?

p.s. the brownie sundae sounds delish!!

Blue Lagoon sounds like a great food option when you want a sit-down, order off a menu meal but don't want the formality or time required of the MDR. Is service fairly quick? Does the menu change or stay t he exact same each day?

p.s. the brownie sundae sounds delish!!

They have the same breakfast, lunch and dinner menu every day....but it has quite a few options on it.

We've had fast service, and slow service........I think it all depends upon when you go in.

The icecream on the brownie sundae was "real"....and yummy.

Archived