Questions about drinks

Watermanfunari

Hi, I tried to do a search but did not come up with anythiing.

I am thinking of going on the Miracle in Oct. and might bring my Grandson, does anyone know if they offer Apple Juice at the buffet or at any of the bars? He does not drink soda or ice tea.

If not I can always bring those little powdered packages of apple and white grape juice and just add it to the water. It would be to much for me to carry on lots of bottles of apple juice, so that is out of the question.

Does Carnival offer packages for water / juice or soda like other cruise lines do? And if so how much a day per person?

I will get a suite but other family members will get an inside cabin, do the inside cabins have little refrigerators in them? (For medicine purposes)

Does anyone know if they offer Asti Spumanti Champagne on board? I did not see it for purchase in the gift section.

Thanks

Sue

Not sure about apple juice. I know they had orange juice and a guava fruit punch, which was delicious. I believe you can get apple, cranberry, and a variety of other juices in the MDR but not at the buffet. Choices there are limited to a couple flavors and by lunch they usually have those machines turned off.

Here is an idea... bring some single serving drink mixes, like Crystal Light or the Wal Mart brand, and mix them with icewater they have at the buffet!

When I last checked, you can get a soda card, and use it at the bars for juice. You could also get juice at breakfast in the MDR in the morning to go, and put it in your room fridge. You can preorder a gift card for sodas, that way if he doesn't need more than one juice a day you could get one at the bar each day. ( a little less expensive that a soda card.) On the other hand, he may learn to like other things to drink, that guava fruit punch is so good, it just doesn't taste like a breakfast juice.:)

choc milk is also available at the buffet - in the main dining room and room service.

We were able to get juices for dinner for our 5 year old.

All cabins have mini fridge= although not very cold. More like a cooler.

Soda cards are 6.00 per day plus gratutiy.

Not sure about the Asti.. I don't remember seeing it on the wine list...and I don't think there is any such thing as 'cheap wine' on board.

Remember that each legal adult CAN CARRY one 750ml bottle of wine on board, in addition to water and soda, so you could always carry juice boxes on for your grandson if you were worried about availability...you might want to bring maybe an empty bottle along to refill from the breakast buffet..Apple juice was available every morning...

there are fridges in the rooms..but they are more 'coolers'..they are not super cold.

Hi, I tried to do a search but did not come up with anythiing.

I am thinking of going on the Miracle in Oct. and might bring my Grandson, does anyone know if they offer Apple Juice at the buffet or at any of the bars? He does not drink soda or ice tea.

If not I can always bring those little powdered packages of apple and white grape juice and just add it to the water. It would be to much for me to carry on lots of bottles of apple juice, so that is out of the question.

Does Carnival offer packages for water / juice or soda like other cruise lines do? And if so how much a day per person?

I will get a suite but other family members will get an inside cabin, do the inside cabins have little refrigerators in them? (For medicine purposes)

Does anyone know if they offer Asti Spumanti Champagne on board? I did not see it for purchase in the gift section.

Thanks

Sue

There is a good possibility it will be on the room service menu.

Apple juice is at Lido Buffet everyday for breakfast only. You could do what I did. Each morning at breakfast I took along a few empty water bottles and filled them with the apple juice to keep in my room for use rest of the day. Worked out great and had no need to purchase a soda card. And, of course, as others mentioned you can order several types of juices for free from room service 24/7. (But remember to always give a buck or two for tip).

Archived