Childrens program on Equinox

Grandma Gilly

Can anyone confirm that the Fun Factory is open on port days? We are about to book a cruise for my children and grandchildren. The childrens program is important so that the parents can have a break too. I have looked through previous posts but cannot find a definitive answer to my question. This is the first time in many years that I have had to worry about a kids club!

It depends on when you're on board. If it's when most kids are in school, the program can be limited.

For port days, according to Celebrity's website, kids, 3 to 11, for $6 per hour per child, can participate in an afternoon party, from noon until 2pm. That's about it.

We were on Eclipse last week with our 4-year-old. The Fun Factory was operating on a full schedule every day, including port days. The pajama party was available after 10pm (until 1am) for $6 an hour. That's essentially group babysitting in the Fun Factory.

We were on Eclipse last week with our 4-year-old. The Fun Factory was operating on a full schedule every day, including port days. The pajama party was available after 10pm (until 1am) for $6 an hour. That's essentially group babysitting in the Fun Factory.

Thank you for the info.

• 4 weeks later...
For port days, according to Celebrity's website, kids, 3 to 11, for $6 per hour per child, can participate in an afternoon party, from noon until 2pm. That's about it.

As usual, the Celebrity website is unintentionally confusing. The Fun Factory is open from 9 am until 10 pm on port days, but there is a charge of $6/hour during the hours of noon-2 pm and 5-7 pm. The rest of the time it's free.

Archived