Pictures of vow renewal dress/casual wedding dress

Suzque49

An eternity ring??? Girl, what am I going to do with you forgetting a thing like that!!! That's wonderful. What a great guy!

Can you imagine that I would forget that?:confused: I guess I was just so caught up in everything. I took some photos, but they are still on the camera. Yes, I think he is pretty wonderful.:)

I do have everything unpacked and all the laundry done.....but I've slept all evening. Just woke up, so I will be up all night!:rolleyes:

I would love to see pictures of the dress you ladies wore for your vow renewal or for a 2nd, or casual wedding ceremony.

Here is the dress I thought I'd wear for a vow renewal on our Sept '11 cruise to Alaska (dieting to fit into it, and getting closer).

I'd like to see pics of what your DH wore too.

Thanks

Susan

$(KGrHqV,!lcE1GHGviUOBNYZ(yw5gw~~1_12.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!icE1NnORJ9YBNYZYNnPlg~~1_12.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!iQE1Noo)f0lBNYZW6biCw~~1_1.JPG

Suzque,

Noticed that you cruise in just a few days. Wanted to tell you to have a wonderful trip and best wishes for your vow renewal. We will all be waiting to hear all about it and of course please post some pictures.

Sherrie Lynn

Yes we leave on Saturday. So looking forward to it.

Tonight is not very good, we have a large wild fire burning a few miles from us, they evacuated the other side of a street that is less then 2 miles away. Not going to get much sleep tonight!!

I will be sure an post pics when we get back.

Yes we leave on Saturday. So looking forward to it.

Tonight is not very good, we have a large wild fire burning a few miles from us, they evacuated the other side of a street that is less then 2 miles away. Not going to get much sleep tonight!!

I will be sure an post pics when we get back.

Gee, it's crazy isn't it with wildfires, hurricanes and earthquakes? Stay safe and get out of there if you need to. You will be in our prayers.

Have a good time. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Suzque,

I know you are probably getting ready to leave for your trip, just wanted to see if you and your family are all OK with all the fires. I know your last post said it was a couple of miles from you.

Know that you and all around you are in our prayers for safety and rain.

Take care and have a wonderful trip and "vow renewall"

Sherrie Lynn

Ladies,

I've finally had the chance to look through all 200 photos! Now if I can just get them in the album before this weekend. All the ladies at Church want to see them.

I did find one that I wanted to post. It is a better picture of the jacket that I had made. You can see a little more detail. I am so glad that I decided to order another dress and have a jacket made. It just made all the difference in the look of the dress.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

1945434014_renewal143lacejacket.jpg.6df01c8c2b1cf29b951035c215e355c1.jpg

881145954_renewal142lacejacket2.jpg.17b82021a15159b29a4e49cf9666fe7e.jpg

The fire got within a couple of miles of our house, and fire crews got that part out, then it turned the other direction, unfortunately it ended up destroying 12 homes and 18 out buildings. I think the last I heard it is about 60% contained. Burned over 14000 acres.

We are looking forward to getting out of town on Saturday. We fly from LAX to Vancouver Sat morning, scheduled to arrive in Vancouver at 1230. Got almost everything packed, will finish and put it in the truck tomorrow.

Thanks for the good wishes.

I'll post pics when we get back.

Ladies' date='[/color']

I've finally had the chance to look through all 200 photos! Now if I can just get them in the album before this weekend. All the ladies at Church want to see them.

I did find one that I wanted to post. It is a better picture of the jacket that I had made. You can see a little more detail. I am so glad that I decided to order another dress and have a jacket made. It just made all the difference in the look of the dress.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

Beautiful!!! But it's not fair to make me cry before I go to work. :D

• 2 weeks later...
I'm going to try to load some of the pictures. I've been working on them all evening and not having much luck. Maybe these will come through.

I have been checking the board regularly just to see these! You looked fantastic, the dress and accessories could not have been more perfect. What a very special day you planned, and with so much meaning behind it. Absolutely wonderful!

I'd love to see more pics if you get the chance!

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, yes!! Where did you find this? I've never seen a gown I like so much. <wipes the drool from the keyboard> Oh to be even 60 lbs thinner...

I bought this dress & love it! If you go back some pages on this post you will see where it came from (I can't remember :(). It came from China & I think it was on one of the eBay sites. I'll try to find it for you & post later. I haven't worn it yet & am saving it for our 35th. anniversary cruise. Haven't had a chance to take a picture to post yet either. :D Hope this helps.

P.S. I found the post, it's from way back in May, 2011. The dress can be found on eBay under Wedding Gowns & you just have to search. If I remember correctly I didn't have any trouble finding it. Good luck. It comes in all colors too !

I bought this dress & love it! If you go back some pages on this post you will see where it came from (I can't remember :(). It came from China & I think it was on one of the eBay sites. I'll try to find it for you & post later. I haven't worn it yet & am saving it for our 35th. anniversary cruise. Haven't had a chance to take a picture to post yet either. :D Hope this helps.

P.S. I found the post, it's from way back in May, 2011. The dress can be found on eBay under Wedding Gowns & you just have to search. If I remember correctly I didn't have any trouble finding it. Good luck. It comes in all colors too !

Judy,

And may I add, that you will look simply stunning in the dress!:);)

Still trying to find a time for us to meet....If you can, Drew is playing Octoberfest at Post 24 on Saturday the 15th. Would love to have you. Of course we are getting ready for the big costume party on the 30th of October. Would love to have you come down for that also.

Drew and I along with some of the Post members and possible some people from Church will be at TIA on October 29 to welcome home the WW11 vets from their Honor Flight to DC. Come on over and join us. The last one that we went to was at St.Pete/Clearwater airport. there were 74 vets welcomed that night and what a wondeful sight to see the heros.

Sorry I got off topic, you know how we are about our "Military".;)

Your dress is beautiful and you will be the belle of the ball for sure.:)

Judy' date='[/b']

And may I add, that you will look simply stunning in the dress!:);)

Still trying to find a time for us to meet....If you can, Drew is playing Octoberfest at Post 24 on Saturday the 15th. Would love to have you. Of course we are getting ready for the big costume party on the 30th of October. Would love to have you come down for that also.

Drew and I along with some of the Post members and possible some people from Church will be at TIA on October 29 to welcome home the WW11 vets from their Honor Flight to DC. Come on over and join us. The last one that we went to was at St.Pete/Clearwater airport. there were 74 vets welcomed that night and what a wondeful sight to see the heros.

Sorry I got off topic, you know how we are about our "Military".;)

Your dress is beautiful and you will be the belle of the ball for sure.:)

Thank you Sherrie for the compliments & also for the invite to Post 24 on the 15th. Would love to come down for that & to meet you but it depends on what's going on with my sister. She is having a kidney removed on the 12th. due to cancer, so I am not sure if we will have to go over to Palm Bch. or not. Just in case tho, what time does Drew start playing? Would I need to let you know that we're coming, might have to be at the last minute. :)

Also, as far as coming over to TIA on the 29th. I have company coming for dinner that night so have to get things ready. Sorry about that. Let me know the next time anything like that is going on.

Thank you Sherrie for the compliments & also for the invite to Post 24 on the 15th. Would love to come down for that & to meet you but it depends on what's going on with my sister. She is having a kidney removed on the 12th. due to cancer, so I am not sure if we will have to go over to Palm Bch. or not. Just in case tho, what time does Drew start playing? Would I need to let you know that we're coming, might have to be at the last minute. :)

Also, as far as coming over to TIA on the 29th. I have company coming for dinner that night so have to get things ready. Sorry about that. Let me know the next time anything like that is going on.

Judy,

So very sorry to hear about your sister. Just want you to know that she is on my prayer list and has been lifted up in prayer along with all of you.

Drew will start at 1PM to 4PM. I think it will be held at the Palmer Building which is in the rear of the Legion. If you get the chance just come on over. It won't be hard to spot each other. Take care, hope your sister does well with her surgery, and hope to see you next week.

SL

Judy' date='[/b']

So very sorry to hear about your sister. Just want you to know that she is on my prayer list and has been lifted up in prayer along with all of you.

Drew will start at 1PM to 4PM. I think it will be held at the Palmer Building which is in the rear of the Legion. If you get the chance just come on over. It won't be hard to spot each other. Take care, hope your sister does well with her surgery, and hope to see you next week.

SL

Thank you so much, Sherrie, for your prayers for my sister. Will let you know how it goes.

Archived