2012 Air credit amounts?

Wendy The Wanderer

I've been reading the threads discussing the hotel credit, and amounts for that. Can anyone give me a ballpark figure for the air credit for a cruise return Miami?

I'm trying to do a back of the envelope calculation of the price of a Marina cruise next February. If I look at the rate on the website, I can then subtract the air credit and the hotel credit from that, right? At least until March 31st?

I've been reading the threads discussing the hotel credit, and amounts for that. Can anyone give me a ballpark figure for the air credit for a cruise return Miami?

I'm trying to do a back of the envelope calculation of the price of a Marina cruise next February. If I look at the rate on the website, I can then subtract the air credit and the hotel credit from that, right? At least until March 31st?

Figure $500 per person for the air credit.

If you are leaving from Miami and returning and are in the U.S. you may want to check with Oceania about the air creidt. Ours was much less than $500 when we went on the Panama Canal cruise that left from Miami and returned to LA.

Out of the USA ports I think it was $200 or $250 PP

We took O air ;)

Even with the deviation fee I could not touch the fare booking on our own

No I am not driving to BUF either before anyone makes that suggestion;)

Lyn

Thanks, that's great. That amount surprises me, it's the same as Regent.

I'm plotting for the future. Since it looks like we're going to be wintering in Florida, we get to keep the air credit, if we do a Caribbean jaunt!

Wendy-

The credit amount that I gave you was for Winter 2012.

Air credit for our Feb 2012 Islands in the Sun Marina cruise was $500.00pp. YYZ-MIA. Can usually get it for 280-350 so it is definately over priced. Plus I have tons of points so will be flying for free :)

Archived