Are Cruise ships to fast

deadmoney

Wait, what?! USA Today got it wrong? Wow.

I can't get over the language of the complaint. "Everyone onboard was sick..." Really? The only generality she can really say is "Everyone onboard was... onboard."

Just remember all generalities are false. 8-)

Always!

There are people in this world that just will sue for any reason. I think she should not be allowed to cruise again.

As we speak she is getting hot coffee at McDonalds.:rolleyes:

I think I should sue Carnival too :mad: I totally agree that their ships DEFINITELY go way too fast. On my last cruise the ship went so fast my cruise was over and done with WAY before I was ready to get off:D

I should probably take another cruise first, just to be sure.;)

If we did not make things so safe these days.... this person and people like her would ....Survival of the fittest themselves right out of existence (yay) Just the thought of this case makes me crazy.... where is Judge Judy to yell at her when you need her.?? LOL

Someone doesn't understand that its the ocean that makes you seasick...not the ship. She should sue Posiden or God for the ocean having a good chop on when she sailed.

I read the other day they they found the Lost City of Atlantis, maybe she should file there, and sue the ocean for being to rough.

I'm gonna sue... we had to use PAPER NAPKINS in the MDR one night. Really. We did. It scarred me for life. (of course, this was on the 9th night of a 7 night cruise...thanks Hurricane Frances.) But really, paper napkins? They were rough. I think I should get at least a free cruise, don't you?

(also posted on the other thread... trying to get to 1,000 posts!!!!)

I'm gonna sue... we had to use PAPER NAPKINS in the MDR one night. Really. We did. It scarred me for life. (of course, this was on the 9th night of a 7 night cruise...thanks Hurricane Frances.) But really, paper napkins? They were rough. I think I should get at least a free cruise, don't you?

(also posted on the other thread... trying to get to 1,000 posts!!!!)

I think I'm going to sue Cruise Critic, I read all the post about other peoples cruises, and mine are never like any of the ones I read about, not the good or the bad, and that dam* upgrade fairy has never called me.

Why does CC let so many people lie to me?

Archived