List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

I don't have the link to Kieron's, but I found out about it through various threads. So I'm sure someone else on here does.

I'm not a Carnival cruiser...so, I'm going to have to say "blah" too, but thank you anyway!

I am not a carnival cruiser either, but it just gives you a day by day look into the life of a CD, even if he occasionally bashes RCI.

Can anyone confirm who is the current Cruise Director on the Explorer? Is it Allan Brooks? I sure hope so! I heard Great things about him!!! My Hubby and I sail on the November 4th, 2007 Explorer of the Seas sailing!!! Happy Sailings and Bon Voyage!!! Melissa

Same! I really want to know. The Explorer is basically my home away from home, and I feel the need to know who the cruise director is :D

The Explorer's CD and staff are the greatest. I love them all!

I am hoping to have him again some day on a future sailing! I am hoping for Allen Brooks on our Explorer sailing on November 4th, 2007!!! Happy sailings and Bon Voyage!!! Melissa

I'm pretty positive that your CD will be Allen Brooks! I heard that he's great. I have yet to sail with him but I might on December 14. I called RC customer service for confirmation, and one representative said that next to "Cruise Director" on her chart, it said "David Chapman:AM" for December...whatever that means. Then when I called again, the representative said it would be Allen Brooks...so I don't know. Either way, I'd be happy. I know Dave is great and I've heard Allan is great, so can't complain!:D

My vote goes to Richard Spacey, That guy is just plain wild.

Agree... I have NEVER laughed harder on a cruise than during his version of the Quest. All versions are funny, his is off the charts. Oh, and he had me gasping during the Love and Marriage game also!!

Agree... I have NEVER laughed harder on a cruise than during his version of the Quest. All versions are funny, his is off the charts. Oh, and he had me gasping during the Love and Marriage game also!!

I'm sure I'd like Richard if I were to sail with him :)

However, has anyone seen this article about him?

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1589/is_2005_August_30/ai_n15383952

I'm not mad or anything, but I thought this would be an okay place to bring it up.

I'm sure I'd like Richard if I were to sail with him :)

However, has anyone seen this article about him?

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1589/is_2005_August_30/ai_n15383952

I'm not mad or anything, but I thought this would be an okay place to bring it up.

You have to be kidding me. Oh my gosh. Richard Spacey is the best, I don't care what anybody says. If you are that uptight about your lifestyle, something is wrong with you. Some people just find the bad in everything, especially one of the greatest things on earth, cruising.

My suggestion for the guys who said that: stay away from me, because if you touch me like you did Richard, I'll say something too. Serves you right.

I have met and spoken with Richard Spacey numerous times! He's a fun, wild and crazy guy! I'm sure he was just joking around! He probalby didn't even know the guy he said that to was gay! I'm sure Richard just meant it as a joke! I don't know why everyone takes life to seriously anymore! Maybe the man just accidently bumped into him! If that would have happened to me well I'm married and a female but I would have just danced around and pretended I was a fairy princess! I'm sure everyone would have laughed including Richard! If I did bump into someone I also would say Oh I'm so Sorry and please excuse me! Then if Richard still said his comment then I would do my little fairy princess dance just to be funny and to show there aren't any hard feelings! I'm sure Richard meant it as a joke and not to really offend one's lifestyle! This is just my opinion and my own personal thoughts on the matter! Life's too short to not lighten up and laugh and have fun especially on a cruise and at a fun entertaining event onboard the ship!!! Happy sailings and Bon Voyage!!! Melissa

While I'm sure Richard Spacey is a great person, this is not the sort of joke that would offer any proof of that. Excusing such a poor choice of words because he may not have known there are gay people around is about as silly as presuming its ok to make racist jokes in an all white crowd. It's precisely because he would have no way of knowing whether there was a gay guest present that he might have offended that he should have held the comment.

I think everyone would love to "lighten up and laugh and have fun especially on a cruise" but I'm guessing that a black person, a jew, someone overweight, an unattractive person or anyone else having a joke made at their expense might find that equally challenging.

I loved Ken Rush on the Freedom last October! He's the best I've come across thus far.
If I had to pick a favorite.. I think it would also be Ken. We also sailed with him last October on the Freedom. OMG... the things I saw on quest night :eek:

If I had to pick a favorite.. I think it would also be Ken. We also sailed with him last October on the Freedom. OMG... the things I saw on quest night :eek:

We really liked Ken. Not at first (seemed too slick) but he does grow on you. Our favourite was Carly Boileau. A happy person with a thoroughly happy staff does make a difference. Everyone was raving!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Libby,

For the week of December 2-9 on the Adventure you will have Pierce Ivan, I have to go home for a week to complete some tests and will be back on the 9th.

You have a great week of Entertainment

Mosaic (check out their web site at http://www.notaboyband.com they are amazing)

Tribute to the Temptations

Comedian Robbie Printz

Plus 2 production shows and an ice show.

Should be lots of fun, especially in the theatre that week

Regards,

Mike

Archived