List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO IS GOING TO BE CD ON THE RADIANCE 2/16/08? i'VE HEARD A FEW NAMES MENTIONED. I CRUISE AT LEAST EVERY FEBRUARY WITH A GROUP OF GIRLFRIENDS AND SOME CREW (INCLUDING CDs) CAN BE VERY SLEEZEY. SO I KNOW WHO I HOPE ITS NOT. CRUISING WITH SINGLE GIRLS AND CRUISING WITH A DATE ARE TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES.

Does anybody know where Becky Bingo is??????? I heard she is a CD now..........I think her real name is Becky Thompson
Becky took a shoreside job a few months ago to be with her then fiance and now husband. She now trains CDs for Celebrity. Thought she was a fabulous CD -- energetic, funny and approachable.

The last listing on this thread stated that Graham is on Mariner starting on Jan 13. On another thread there was confirmation that he in fact was CD on the sailing that just returned yesterday (1/27/08). Does anyone know how long Graham is scheduled to be on the Mariner?

Thanx,

Erika

We are sailing on 2/24 and Graham is supposed to be our CD....

The last listing on this thread stated that Graham is on Mariner starting on Jan 13. On another thread there was confirmation that he in fact was CD on the sailing that just returned yesterday (1/27/08). Does anyone know how long Graham is scheduled to be on the Mariner?

Thanx,

Erika

We are sailing on 2/24 and Graham is supposed to be our CD....

Um, after 22 cruises, we could not tell you the name of one cruise director if you held a gun to our heads. Same thing with the captains, neither of any interest or importance to our vacation.

That is one of the big reasons cruise vacations appeal to so many differnt types of people. We can all choose what we like and ignore the rest and still be totally pleased......Good for you! :)

Enjoy :)

Graham was on our Mariner sailing and we returned 2-10. Although I have to admit, he wasnt one of my favorites. Very funny when seen, but seemed to disappear alot. Never out mingling, just visible before shows. A big difference from our last CD Matt Sole. His comedy is funny and he will make you laugh everytime you see him.

I was on Explorer of the Seas in July 07 and back on her for the Holiday sail, Dec 23 . Allan Brooks was supposed to be back on as CD for the Holiday sail after a vacation....(RCI had confirmed)- does anyone know why he wasnt on board?? Where is he now, where is he going to be?

Heard a rumor he is going to the Freedom after his vacation. We think he is about as good a C.D. as there is.

Thanx,

Erika

He just told my parents last night that he was leaving on March 16th to go to the Independence

Archived