List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

Unfortunately, Andrew, Marilyn passed away on May 7th, a victim of lung cancer. I don't know when or if I'll be cruising again. At the moment, I can't imagine being on a ship without her.

Roger,

I am so very sorry to hear this news. I do hope that you are coping as best you can. It is hard to imagine a cruise without the three of you.

You are in my prayers.

andrew

Unfortunately, Andrew, Marilyn passed away on May 7th, a victim of lung cancer. I don't know when or if I'll be cruising again. At the moment, I can't imagine being on a ship without her.

So sorry to hear about Marilyn. We live in Reston also, was out of town and missed the newspaper during that time frame. Did you all live in the Uplands area several years ago?.....Patricia

So sorry to hear about Marilyn. We live in Reston also, was out of town and missed the newspaper during that time frame. Did you all live in the Uplands area several years ago?.....Patricia

Hi, Patricia;

Thanks for the kind thoughts. No, we didn't live in Uplands. I've been right here on Penny Royal since 1974 and Marilyn joined me here in 1981. I'm in the Reston phone book so give me a call.

Hi, Patricia;

Thanks for the kind thoughts. No, we didn't live in Uplands. I've been right here on Penny Royal since 1974 and Marilyn joined me here in 1981. I'm in the Reston phone book so give me a call.

I was just thinking back to the early '80's when my son(now 37) had friends on our street with last name Stone and thought maybe might have been you. Again so sorry for your loss. Maybe we'll meet on a cruise soon. I see you are still signed up for the Jewel TA and I have several friends on that sailing......Patricia

Does anyone know if Richard Spacey will still be the CD on the FOS in September?

i am taking a cruise on the freedom on august 31 2008 and i was told that richard was gonna be the cruise director so mybe he might on ib sep but sometimes rccl change cruise around

To settle the issue of Peter Benfield on the Adventure, I have been in email contact with Peter. He is currently a school teacher in Thailand and hasn't been anywhere near the Adventure or any other RCI ship since his retirement some years ago. Being a CD was his favorite job and he misses it. Lets all encourage him to come back to the sea, if not with RCI, with someone.

Can anyone answer my previous post/question about Richard Spacey on the Freedom in October?

Thanks.

he should be becouse he going off in july 29 and will be back in september so mybe becouse sometime rccl be changing them around

Don't know if this has been posted already, sorry. Simon Jukes is no longer with RCI. We got an email from him last week and he has fallen madly in love and will be starting a new life on dry land.

He did ask us to tell everyone here and give his thanks. Here is what he said.

"Can you please do me a favor and thank everybody on Cruise Critic for all of their support as from what I have been told there was always something nice to be said about me as guests always commented that they had heard good things when cruising."

Was on the JUn 5 sailing of the Explorer - had Mike Hunnerupp (sp?) as of today's sailing Jun 14 David Chapman is CD

We enjoyed Dave IMMENSELY on our Explorer cruise this past January. Good news for everyone who'll be sailing her shortly! ~ Peri

Adventure of the Seas

Mike Szwajkowski he still until 7-20-2008 and then ERIC DOWIS TAKES OVER

Brilliance of the Seas

Bill Brunkhorst (Confirmed 4-14-08)

Empress Of the Seas

OUT OF FLEET

Enchantment of the Seas

Marc Walker (Confirmed 5/12/2008)

Explorer of the Seas

DAVE CHAPMAN (As of 6/14/2008)

Freedom of the Seas

Richard Spacey (3/30/2008)

Grandeur of the Seas

Simon Baker (still on as of 5/1/08)

Independence of the Seas

Ghram Seymour

Jewel of the Seas

Bobby Brown (Starting 4/15/08)

Bobby to move to Legend Fall 08 (Per Bobby Brown)

Legend of the Seas

Mercedes LaFuente (Confirmed 2/2008)

Liberty of the Seas

Allan Brooks (updated 4/28/2008)

Majesty of the Seas

Jimmy Rhodes (Confirmed 4/4/2008)

Mariner of the Seas

Drew Devine (Confirmed 3/2008)

Monarch of the Seas

dennis sciortino (updated 5 /2008))

Navigator Of The Seas

Kieron Buffery (STARTING 4/4/2008)

Radiance of the Seas

Kirk Detweiler (Confirmed 3/23)

Rhapsody of the Seas

Keith Williams (As of 5/23/2008)

Serenade of the Seas

Carly Boileau (confirmed Dec 1, 2007)

ANYONE HAVE AN UPDATE ON THIS??? Carly should be on vacation by now!

Sovereign of the Seas

Chris Northey (Confirmed 4/14/08)

Splendour of the Seas

Jill Tasker (confirmed 4/2008)

Vision of the Seas

John Blair (Confirmed 3/23/2008)

Voyager of the Seas

Leo Papa (Starting 4/6/2008)

We are sad to hear that Simon won't be cruising anymore, as we cruised with him a couple of times and really enjoyed him, and he will be missed. I believe that we met his friend last September in Alaska. Do you know if he went back to the UK or where he is "planting roots"?

Archived