List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

I am just off of the mariner and Graham was great. my whole group of friends I was with thought he was one of the best cd we have had. We spoke with him and he told us he will be on the mariner until june then he heads to the navigator of the seas. I believe he will be on the NOS until October.

Just off the sovereign this morning, and shane is on vacation as of today for approx 2 months, and does NOT know where he will be when he returns, but he WILL return to RCCL. Shane said some new guy will take over on the sovereign. he is a new hire from NCL, but his name slips my mind, im sry for that.

hope this helps your list.....

greg

Not sure how long she will be on, but she returns May 27th.

Does anyone know who will replace Becky for her next vacation during the summer months?? Isn't it correct that they do 10 weeks on and 10 weeks off, same as the captains??

I emailed RCI regarding captain and cruise director assignment for our Eastern Caribbean cruise on 7-8-07. I was praying for Captain Johnny & Becky because of all the positive feedback on the boards. I was "disappointed" when I received a reply stating Captain Faevelen would be our captain for the cruise. At least until I did a search on him and figured out he IS Captain Johnny! :D Becky will also be on the cruise according to RCI.

This is our first cruise and I am really starting to get excited, we were able to get our hump JS (9618), and now Captain Johnny & Becky too!

Now it's time to start working on the shore excursions.....

Any update from all of you Pre Innagural cruisers on the Liberty of who the Asst. Cruise director is?

Hi Scott,

I cant answer your question but just wanted to wish you "Bon Voyage"

HAPPY CRUISING TO ALL

Chubbas XX

I emailed RCI regarding captain and cruise director assignment for our Eastern Caribbean cruise on 7-8-07. I was praying for Captain Johnny & Becky because of all the positive feedback on the boards. I was "disappointed" when I received a reply stating Captain Faevelen would be our captain for the cruise. At least until I did a search on him and figured out he IS Captain Johnny! :D Becky will also be on the cruise according to RCI.

This is our first cruise and I am really starting to get excited, we were able to get our hump JS (9618), and now Captain Johnny & Becky too!

Now it's time to start working on the shore excursions.....

I emailed RCI about CD and Captain for 12/9/07 and they said they didn't have that information. What email address did you use to email them. If you don't mind me asking.

• 2 weeks later...

Monarch - Gavin Brown

We enjoyed him. Very friendly, not overbearing, doesn't make himself the center of attention. Ran a good Quest. Had two "bouncers" to keep overly excited participants from running into and over him.

We talked to Abe Hughes in April. He was getting off the Splendour on April 21 and would be on vacation until June (can't remember exact date) when he was getting on Majesty. He wasn't sure where he'd be after July but he was hoping to get Voyager when she comes to Galveston.

We talked to Abe Hughes in April. He was getting off the Splendour on April 21 and would be on vacation until June (can't remember exact date) when he was getting on Majesty. He wasn't sure where he'd be after July but he was hoping to get Voyager when she comes to Galveston.

we had him on Splendour in March, enjoyed him. He sure wasn't on there very long as we had a different one in Feb on Splendour. he was only on ther amx of 8 weeks. I could live with him on the Voyager, even tho he is not my most favorite.

Archived