Talking alot .....

sail7seas

Sail, congratultions on having so much information! It's not as though you just "talk a lot" ... you have valuable information for all of us and I want to tell you how much I value and enjoy all your posts.

I've had such a time accessing this thread that I only now was able to post. Here's to 5000 more of yours!!!!:D

Sail,

I actually saw your 5,000th post and was going to comment if you'd noticed it and I got busy... Congratulations! I've enjoyed reading your posts ever since I've joined this forum. I hope we get to meet on a "Dam" ship someday too. :)

I love those charms - I looked at the site where Dave pulled the anchor charm and it also has some really cute Itailian bracelet charms - I just might order one for my DD. Thanks Dave!

The wealth of information of these boards constantly amazes me - I never would have found that site on my own.

Thank you soooo much for you nice messages. I REALLY appreciate them. As I said above, I REALLY appreciate the nice people here. It's a great place to get and to share information.

Thanks to the Moderators/Managers for all they do to provide/maintain this board.

Archived