Talking alot .....

sail7seas

I know I talk alot but I just noticed I hit 5,000 posts AGAIN!!

It's embarrassing but I sure have had fun doing it!!

Thanks everyone for keeping this great BB busy. I can't imagine what I did before I found this place. Oh yah.....I remember. I used to do alot more housework around here. :p

Sail, I too think this is a great and informative board - for some reason I do a lot more reading than posting - will have to work on that. I'm surely with you on the housework bit however - that moved near the bottom of my priority list many years ago. Perhaps that's why I enjoy cruising so much - don't have to do those "chores" and don't even feel guilty about it.

I know I talk alot but I just noticed I hit 5,000 posts AGAIN!!

It's embarrassing but I sure have had fun doing it!!

Thanks everyone for keeping this great BB busy. I can't imagine what I did before I found this place. Oh yah.....I remember. I used to do alot more housework around here. :p

Wow, and I thought I was a blabbermouth! But that's quite an achievement. So, on behalf of all of us who learn from your experience -

AnchorCZ2BX.JPG

Cheers!

:) -dave

Thanks, everyone.....

So does this mean I can keep jabbering away? :D

It's fun for me and I learn alot here. How best to feed our HAL/cruising obsession between being aboard the 'dam' ships.

(Dave - I love that medalion....wonder if I can have it made in 18K gold and studded with a few diamonds here and there??? Whaddayathink? Maybe it calls for another trip to the jewelers of St. Thomas :) )

Congrats.........

I can remember lurking here for quite a while before my first post.

Then when I did post I was SO EXCITED that S7S replied!

I consider you one of the "icons" of the HAL board and respect your opinion (although maybe I don't always AGREE with your opinion!).

Thanks for sharing with us all your knowledge, experience and opinions on HAL.

Really....... Thank you for all the nice comments.

I appreciate it and appreciate all of you. Like some others here, I no longer work outside my house and I love playing here. I have the time and this is my favorite subject. If something I write helps someone, that make me very happy.

The next best thing to cruising is talking about it IMO

I found the picture at "Carina's Italian Charms" (or something like that:o ), which seems like a treasure trove for charm-wearing cruisers!

Dave....

I just took a quick peek at that site and it is amazing. It would be very easy to spend about 2 weeks 'roaming around' there. Fun!!!

Sail, Thanks for all your input that has helped me make several decisions. You seem to enjoy cruising so much and your enthusiasm is contagious. I hope someday I will have the pleasure to meet you on a Holland cruise. Please keep sharing.

Sandy Beach and everyone.........I would so like to meet all aboard a 'dam' ship someday.

I know it's near impossible to get everyone to agree on a date/ship etc but it would be alot of fun if we could get alot of the HAL CC'ers together at the same time.

Sandy Beach and everyone.........I would so like to meet all aboard a 'dam' ship someday.

I know it's near impossible to get everyone to agree on a date/ship etc but it would be alot of fun if we could get alot of the HAL CC'ers together at the same time.

I agree that would be the ultimate cruise :)

Congrats S7S!!! :)

You are a part of what makes the board so special!!!!!:D

Ditto from me, too, Sail ...

And each of your posts add something to the board, I might add.

May you reach 10,000 in no time flat.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived