BBQ grill on the Balcony?

maxamuus

So when I hook a big one on the line I drop off the Lido deck, can we grill it on your balcony? :p

hahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Actually you will be on the boat the week before us. Maybe i can give ya my cabin number and before you get off the boat you could slide em under our door ??

Actually you will be on the boat the week before us. Maybe i can give ya my cabin number and before you get off the boat you could slide em under our door ??

Very good, I'll wrap it in foil and leave it in the fridge for you! :p

I am still LOL at some of these comments too. . .:D

We decided to splurge and book our first balcony. Wahoo... Wondering if it would be ok to use one of those small round BBQ grills on the balcony? We live out west away from the ocean but LOVE fresh seafood. Since we are taking a Caribbean cruise thought it would be nice to buy some fresh conch or scallops or what not in port and BBQ on the grill.

Anyone done it?

Organize a Cabin crawl. You can offer BBQ, beer and why not a little skeet shooting from your balcony. Where in the hell is Utah!

On our last cruise, in order to bring aboard the BBQ, fishing rods, nets, blender and George Foreman Grill I had to leave my suit home to get by the outrageous airline baggage fees. I had to go to the Formal night dinners in my shorts, flipflops and tee shirt. Of course, I used the excuse that my luggage was lost and they let me in.icon7.gificon11.gificon10.gif

With all respect to those who love BBQ, please DO NOT BBQ on a ship's balcony!!! Enough concerns to think about being at sea, and not worry about someone starting a fire for a BBQ... They have supervised BBQ's on the ship, in the wide outdoors if you really need BBQ Food. And people worry about cigarette smoking on balconies?

No flaming please, just my PERSONAL opinion.

OMG....I cannot beleive the # of people that bit on this....they're the ones that need to get the hook out of the corner of their mouth, because they took the bait hook line and sinker :D:eek:

HAPPY APRIL FOOL's FOLKS! (There was even mention in one of the 1st couple of posts about this being an April Fools joke)

Archived