Bathroom sundries?

Sailing on Monarch next week.

What sundries do they provide in the cabin bathrooms? We have an interior cabin.

Soap? Shampoo? Hand Lotion? Conditioner? Shower Gel?

Can you request extra of anything as needed?

Esp. need to know about the hair conditioner as we are all "curly girls" and use tons of it to detangle and moisturize our long curly locks. We can't use the combo shampoo/conditioner stuff. Just trying to decide what I do and don't need to pack.

Thanks!

What sundries do they provide in the cabin bathrooms? We have an interior cabin.

Esp. need to know about the hair conditioner as we are all "curly girls" and use tons of it to detangle and moisturize our long curly locks. We can't use the combo shampoo/conditioner stuff. Just trying to decide what I do and don't need to pack.

Thanks!

You will have small bar soap like you find in a hotel and in the shower will be a dispenser filled with what I believe is a shampoo/body wash all in one combo......I have used it and it wasnt bad but you will likely want to bring your own stuff and most certainly bring your own conditioner, lotions etc.

If there IS shampoo, it will be the conditioner combo...bring your own! And remember, the water on the ship is very, very soft...about 1/4 of your normal amount of shampoo will lather and lather and lather.....don't use too much, or you'll be rinsing for hours!!!

Thanks!

Bring your own stuff. It will make you much happier!

I always buy the travel size and bring my own, including a bar of soap for me and also for my DH (we don't use the same kind). Don't forget the shaving cream, it costs a small fortune on the Ship. Also bandaids might come in handy.

Thanks all! I will go ahead and add those items into the suitcases. DD's and I go through gobs of conditioner so I figured I would probably need that but will bring the other items too. Previous sailings have been on Disney and they do a very good job of supplying all of those - nice spa brands too. Back to packing!

Archived