Free Upgrade?

Got a FANTASTIC upgrade for my May Oasis cruise. I booked a military rate D1 balcony and now I am in a junior suite. I never got a call or notice and I booked through a big box agency. I only noticed the room/cat change when I requested an updated invoice. Today I received my luggage tags.:D:D:D

Has anyone received one lately? I always enjoy reading the stories of people getting them.

We got one on Monarch in January. Had booked either an OV or a balcony (I honestly can't remember at this point) and were upgraded to a JS.

We were in an outside on deck 2 on the Enchantment in March. After going to dinner, show and spending time in the lounge the first night we went back to our cabin and there was a message on the phone to contact guest services. I called and they told me the captain had requested some work be done outside our room and was wondering if we would mind moving to a JS on deck 8. They were so sorry I had already unpacked. What a great surprise!!! We loved our JS. First time he had stayed in anything better then an outside but may be spoiled now.

In January, we were upgraded to a Crown Loft Suite on the Oasis!! We were booked in a JS on deck 8....and 48 hours prior to sailing, I received the call from C&A, asking if I would like the complimentary upgrade. Uh.....YEAH!! It was fantastic!! :D

Has anyone received one lately? I always enjoy reading the stories of people getting them.

I really hope I can get one. I work in a travel agent and my boss is a cruise ambassdor for ACE so she has kindly emailed them for me.

Fingers crossed lol!!!! :D xx

We got one on Monarch in January. Had booked either an OV or a balcony (I honestly can't remember at this point) and were upgraded to a JS.

That's easy. There are no balcony cabins on the Monarch. You must have been booked in an oceanview.

:D

In January, we were upgraded to a Crown Loft Suite on the Oasis!! We were booked in a JS on deck 8....and 48 hours prior to sailing, I received the call from C&A, asking if I would like the complimentary upgrade. Uh.....YEAH!! It was fantastic!! :D

LOL..love your response.:D

Archived