Did I miss the post about stockholder credit?

Toto2Kansas

I printed it off this morning after reading this post, filled it out, attached my brokerage statement, and faxed it in at 8 am. Just received email at 12:15: Thank you for your correspondence. We are pleased to confirm that your Booking # xxxxxx, sailing November 19, 2011 on the Island Princess has been issued a $100.00 Carnival Shareholder Benefit shipboard credit.

Thanks for this update....I didn't see it either. Just faxed my Military Form and Stock Forms in this morning for an Aug cruise. Glad to hear they are responding quickly.

Glad you posted this or I would have waited til final payment to submit.

Missed it as well, going to get it done for my two upcoming voyages. I also cannot fill in that PDF form and prefer to do it all via email. Any ideas?

I will likely print it out, fill it out by hand and scan it back to my computer and email it from there....

Mike

I think you can only fill in the form if you have the complete (very expensive) version of Adobe Acrobat. I finally figured out a way to do it with that, but otherwise I didn't have any luck. Why one can fill it in and another can't remains a mystery to me, though.

I think you can only fill in the form if you have the complete (very expensive) version of Adobe Acrobat. I finally figured out a way to do it with that, but otherwise I didn't have any luck. Why one can fill it in and another can't remains a mystery to me, though.

If you have the full version of adobe acrobat you can convert it into a fillable file form or convert it to word. It is not an easy thing. Better to print it out, fill it in then scan it back into your computer as a new PDF file.

I printed it off this morning after reading this post, filled it out, attached my brokerage statement, and faxed it in at 8 am. Just received email at 12:15: Thank you for your correspondence. We are pleased to confirm that your Booking # xxxxxx, sailing November 19, 2011 on the Island Princess has been issued a $100.00 Carnival Shareholder Benefit shipboard credit.

Same for me. I faxed in my form this morning and my confirming email came back in just over an hour.

Faxed my Military and Shareholder Forms and docs this am....already heard back by email re stock - just waiting for the Military one. Very fast work Princess!!!

Thank you for these great benefits...:p

I emailed both of mine this afternoon at 1:58. I received a confirmation email on the Shareholder Benefit at 2:18 (what's the hold up???). Didn't hear back on the Military.

I was another one that missed it (on the Star) but it's a bummer it is only good to July of 2012. We booked China for October 2012 so unless we go on another before then I won't be able to use it/

In the past, the shareholder benefit has been renewed for another year ... usually in March or so. Hopefully, Carnival Corp will continue to re-up the benefit ... and you'll be able to take advantage when you go to China.

If you have the full version of adobe acrobat you can convert it into a fillable file form or convert it to word. It is not an easy thing. Better to print it out, fill it in then scan it back into your computer as a new PDF file.

You can also use OpenOffice to import, edit, and export it again. See http://www.openoffice.org/ for a free download. You also need the OpenOffice pdf extension http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/project/pdfimport

An Idea which I still do not see on CC here.

You can and may want to obtain a Stock Certificate.

Why ..

1.)Ask your Tax Person as a Safety Deposit Box is fully deductible for the purpose of holding Stock Certificates, Bonds etc..

2.)It is only a Hundred Shares needed so by you holding the 100 share certificate they do check the CUSIP and as well the Certificate Number. If you hold the shares before CUSIP'S were given ..you may exchange your older certificate(s) for ones which have them.

3> by FAXING a copy of the CERT. they will see the Registered Number and the Shareholder(s) of record recorded.

What a wonderful benefit the Shareholder OBC is, IMHO.

Both CCL and CUK are Carnival' common stock Trading Symbols on the NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE .It is on the London Exchange too.

:cool:

Isn't choice a wonderful thing to have available...?

I emailed Shareholder benefits at CCL and they sent me a Word document that I can complete, save and email back . I tried to attach but said it was an invalid doc.

So just email CCL for a copy

Archived