Did I miss the post about stockholder credit?

Toto2Kansas

As the email I just received from Princess (after emailing them to ask) states now that you can have your stockholder credit applied to any booking that is under deposit. No longer having to wait until final payment is made to request the credit. They also sent me a new form to fill out with the information to be submitted.

First I have heard of this, maybe I missed the news???

As the email I just received from Princess (after emailing them to ask) states now that you can have your stockholder credit applied to any booking that is under deposit. No longer having to wait until final payment is made to request the credit. They also sent me a new form to fill out with the information to be submitted.

It was posted last week with a link to a pdf form.

CCL Stock.pdf form.pdf

It was posted last week with a link to a pdf form.
Thanks!!!:D I miss this one too!

Open up the attachment, and check the spelling. It isn't a shareholder benefit it is a SHARHOLDER BENEFIT. ;)
I saw the mistake right away. That was so nice to be able to take care of this ahead of time instead of waiting for final payment

Now if Princess would only go back to listing the credits in our Circle account so I won't have to ask my TA if it has been posted. It would be so much more efficient.

I agree, that is a pain, and having to bother the TA with this is so silly compared to the way we could double check ourselves previously. Not sure why they stopped posting it on our circle account, but I agree, it was much more efficient when we could just check it without having to have someone else do it for us.

Okay so you can fax the form and statement PRIOR to final payment?

Do you receive a confirmation? If you book direct with Princess will

it be on your account? Thanks!:)

We booked direct with Princess and are sailing in the Fall. Emailed our request late yesterday afternoon ... before noon today, I had an email confirm and the statement on our Personalizer now shows the OBC.

We booked direct with Princess and are sailing in the Fall. Emailed our request late yesterday afternoon ... before noon today, I had an email confirm and the statement on our Personalizer now shows the OBC.

Great you answered all my questions! I guess I just need to e-mail the

request! Appreciate your helpfulness!:)

Wow, this is interesting.

We were on the Crown in November, I emailed my stockholder confirmation into Princess in September and got a confirmation email from them the same day. Credit was there, no issues at all onboard.

I was on the Crown again last week and when I got onboard I went to the pursers desk and ask for a copy of my account to see that the credits I was supposed to have were there. My shareholder credit was not.

About 2 months before the cruise, I had emailed it into Princess and got no response. I sent a 2nd email a week later asking for verification they had received it and again got no response.

I asked my TA about it and she told me that because all the requests for credit, including military they were no longer sending out confirmations, and of course nothing in the personalizer.

It took me 5 days of the 7 day cruise, but I finally got it applied after I emailed my investment advisor and he emailed me back a current statement which I took to the pursers desk and finally got my credit applied. The lady at the desk, who was very helpful, said that a current statement was needed to verify you currently owned the stock.

So, it's interesting if they are now applying the credit before final payment. I just booked the Grand for December and I wonder if I sent in a current statement they would apply my credit 8 months in advance?

It seemed to me that they wanted a current statement to verify you were a current stockholder before issuing credit. If what you all are saying is true, that would be an interesting change of policy.

Mike

Could someone explain how you enter the text into this PDF form. I tried typing but it won't accept any letters.

I saved the one they sent me, and I was able to fill it out on the proper lines and print it off, so not sure why it's giving you problems. :confused:

Archived