Current C&A On-Board Ultimate Value Coupons for C&A Members

Unfortunately I do not have a list of coupons for children. You may want to try the Family Forums and ask over there.

When using the internet coupons you must first sign in on one of the computers on the ship and establish an account. Then you can take your coupons down to Guest Relations and they will apply them to your internet account. The internet account on board is separate from your SeaPass account when applying the coupons. You will not see a credit of whatever the Internet Coupon is on your SeaPass Account. You will, however, see internet charges on your SeaPass account if you go over the allotted number of free minutes from the coupon.

You will have to fill out the front of each coupon with your name, cabin number and folio number which will be listed on your SeaPass Card. Make sure that if you are the only one using the computer that you put your folio number on all coupons and use your SeaPass card when accessing the internet.

You will get coupons books on each of your consecutive cruise. So you will receive 2 books on the first cruise and 2 books on the second cruise. Yes, you can save the internet coupons from the first cruise and use them on the second cruise.

thanks!

Unfortunately I do not have a list of coupons for children. You may want to try the Family Forums and ask over there.

When using the internet coupons you must first sign in on one of the computers on the ship and establish an account. Then you can take your coupons down to Guest Relations and they will apply them to your internet account. The internet account on board is separate from your SeaPass account when applying the coupons. You will not see a credit of whatever the Internet Coupon is on your SeaPass Account. You will, however, see internet charges on your SeaPass account if you go over the allotted number of free minutes from the coupon.

You will have to fill out the front of each coupon with your name, cabin number and folio number which will be listed on your SeaPass Card. Make sure that if you are the only one using the computer that you put your folio number on all coupons and use your SeaPass card when accessing the internet.

You will get coupons books on each of your consecutive cruise. So you will receive 2 books on the first cruise and 2 books on the second cruise. Yes, you can save the internet coupons from the first cruise and use them on the second cruise.

The youth booklet was posted by Marci22 on post 45 of this thread.

There was one Youth Program booklet on our cruise (no level designation):

Free Pay Per View Movie (BOGO)

Arcade Game Credit ($15usd for $10usd)

Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream (Peace Pop BOGO)

Free Bamboo Lei (from Cariloha, check for port locations)

Airbrushed Temporary Tattoos (purchase a temporary tattoo and they will add shimmer color for free)

iCafe Internet Credit (10 free minutes in they youth area)

Y-Spa Credit (10% off any one Y-Spa treatment)

Pets at Sea Discount (15% off your entire PAS purchase)

Del Sol (Free Color-Changing Slime when you spend $50usd)

Del Sol (Free Color-changing keychain when you buy two or more t-shirts)

Del Sol (Free Color-changing ring, no purchase necessary)

Del Sol (Buy a pair of Color-Changing Solize sunglasses and get an additional pair at 25% off)

Thanks!

Interesting that the Elite coupons on Celebrity -- which D guests are -- is so superior to the Diamond coupons. Much better internet (90 free minutes), free bag of laundry (not $X off), free coffee beverage in specialty restaurant (not BOGO), better drink discount.

I guess its another reason why Celebrity will probably add another tier to CC, eventually.

mac_tlc

There was one Youth Program booklet on our cruise (no level designation):

Free Pay Per View Movie (BOGO)

Arcade Game Credit ($15usd for $10usd)

Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream (Peace Pop BOGO)

Free Bamboo Lei (from Cariloha, check for port locations)

Airbrushed Temporary Tattoos (purchase a temporary tattoo and they will add shimmer color for free)

iCafe Internet Credit (10 free minutes in they youth area)

Y-Spa Credit (10% off any one Y-Spa treatment)

Pets at Sea Discount (15% off your entire PAS purchase)

Del Sol (Free Color-Changing Slime when you spend $50usd)

Del Sol (Free Color-changing keychain when you buy two or more t-shirts)

Del Sol (Free Color-changing ring, no purchase necessary)

Del Sol (Buy a pair of Color-Changing Solize sunglasses and get an additional pair at 25% off)

I have a question regarding the youth booklets. My DD and her family are cruising with us in a few weeks. Her DH, DS, and DD have never cruised RCCL; however, she has and is a gold member. Since children assume the level earned by the parent, will her DS and DD get their own booklets?

Thanks!

Interesting that the Elite coupons on Celebrity -- which D guests are -- is so superior to the Diamond coupons. Much better internet (90 free minutes), free bag of laundry (not $X off), free coffee beverage in specialty restaurant (not BOGO), better drink discount.

I guess its another reason why Celebrity will probably add another tier to CC, eventually.

mac_tlc

I think you will find that Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Members have the coupons that you mentioned above, though I know that doesn't help Elite Members when they sail on RCI.

One major difference, when booking a cruise on Celebrity, is that they do not offer balcony discounts to their Captain Club Members. RCI, on the other hand does offer Platinum~Emerald~Diamond~Diamond Plus~Pinnacle Balcony Discounts

Each line, though related, does have their own unique offerings which makes them more interesting when planning a cruise.

• 1 month later...

Beverage Discount (purchase any wine, beer or soda by the glass and get a second one free).

Can anyone tell me if this discount is valid in the champagne bar or is for house white or red wine?

Thanks,

Adele

All the old C&A books (at least the D+ ones) had an expiration date of on July 31st 2011. I was sailing on Allure July 24th sailing and they were still using the books with that expiration.....has anyone seen or know if there are any new books out now and were there any changes?

I searched this thread and didn't find the answer to my questions. Can someone help me? The questions are as follows:

1) Can the coupon for the money off on the spa treatment be used for a guest other than the coupon holder? We are sailing on a B2B with some friends (who are C & A Gold) next April on the Jewel. I'd like to treat my friend to a spa treatment at a discount for us girls. Can this be done?

2) If we are able to do the above, would we be required to put her treatment on our account to be able to apply the coupon from my DH's D+ coupon book and the 2 of us go to the spa together or can we put HER treatment on HER Sign-and-Sail card and use my D+ coupon that way as long as she and I are there together?

3) Is a mani/pedi considered a "spa treatment" for the purpose of using this coupon?

I'd love to be able to do a spa-day with my friend while the DH's do whatever it is they do for fun on a cruise. Is this doable while using C&A coupons?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I searched this thread and didn't find the answer to my questions. Can someone help me? The questions are as follows:

1) Can the coupon for the money off on the spa treatment be used for a guest other than the coupon holder? We are sailing on a B2B with some friends (who are C & A Gold) next April on the Jewel. I'd like to treat my friend to a spa treatment at a discount for us girls. Can this be done?

2) If we are able to do the above, would we be required to put her treatment on our account to be able to apply the coupon from my DH's D+ coupon book and the 2 of us go to the spa together or can we put HER treatment on HER Sign-and-Sail card and use my D+ coupon that way as long as she and I are there together?

3) Is a mani/pedi considered a "spa treatment" for the purpose of using this coupon?

I'd love to be able to do a spa-day with my friend while the DH's do whatever it is they do for fun on a cruise. Is this doable while using C&A coupons?

If they check SeaPass cards against the coupons being used and they don't agree, they might not accept it. My suggestion would be to visit the Spa once you are on board and ask. All they can say is NO.

"SPA Credit - 20% off any one spa or salon service" would include a mani/pedi because it would be considered a salon service just like having your hair done

• 4 months later...

If they check SeaPass cards against the coupons being used and they don't agree, they might not accept it. My suggestion would be to visit the Spa once you are on board and ask. All they can say is NO.

Has anyone who has sailed recently found out the answer to this question?

Thanks everyone.

Just a quick update. On our recent cruises on Radiance I had a chance to check out each book by C&A level and everything is the same. Expiration date is now 2/29/2012.

The only addition to each book is a 15% coupon (and I believe it's the same for each level) to be used if/when you would be ordering anything from the Royal Bedding Collection which is listed under Gifts & Gear.

• 2 months later...

I always carry a copy of my latest email. I needed it in feb. The book was not in the room.

I took my email to the coordinator for new cruises )I can't remember the name:-)

I got the book.

joann (the email gives your status)

• 3 weeks later...

They were giving out new coupon books on the Freedom of the Seas last week. They no longer list expiration dates.

The coupons appeared to be the same as had been in the previous set, so the list in this thread should still be accurate. (Well, this is true for the Gold and Platinum set as those were the only ones I saw.)

They were giving out new coupon books on the Freedom of the Seas last week. They no longer list expiration dates.

The coupons appeared to be the same as had been in the previous set, so the list in this thread should still be accurate. (Well, this is true for the Gold and Platinum set as those were the only ones I saw.)

Thanks so much for the update. Makes sense not to have an expiration date. Means that there won't be an new additions but there also won't be any deletions!!

I should add that the coupons do have a "Version" number, so I guess they could release new coupons with an updated version number.

This is what a new coupon looks like:

normal_P1000902.JPG

They used to do that before also. Maybe the Version Number will be like an expiration date.

Archived