GREAT NEWS on FCC CERTIFICATES

Elaine515

Called my PVP on Tuesday to book a cruise for this June. Told the PVP about my FCC and she said since we are past final payment date that when they recieve my FCC they will credit my credit card with $100. and I will recieve a $100 ship board credit. I mailed the FCC on Thursday so I am anxious to see how long the proceedure takes. Too bad we just missed doing it on-line. The PVP didn't say a word about being able to do it on-line. Oh well, theres always next time. I do have a copy of both sides of the certificate that I mailed to them...........just in case ! ! !

I'm with you...can't get it to work...enter my name and it keeps telling me to use only alphabet letters..LOL..last I checked my name only contained letters of the alphabet..

I got mine to work yesterday. In the first box that ask for your name just put your first name in. Down at the bottom it ask for your last name and then your first . Hope this helps.

Soooooooooo frustrating... still doesnt work and I tried the above... Since we have some time I will see if the Internet Staff @ Carnival fixes this problem Monday or Tuesday. If not I will then use the good old US Mail !!! (which is what I should be doing anyways since my hubby is a Mailman!!!)

I just really like the convenience of on-line everything :)

I tried submitting the form online today. I entered all the information and then hit the submit button totally expecting it not to go through. But surprise! surprise! I got the screen saying that it had been submitted. Then I received an email from Carnival Cruise Lines - Special Programs saying that they received my email and would process it in 5 to 7 business days. So now I will have to wait and see if it gets processed. But at least it worked!!!

Sharon

I posted on another thread that I could not get it to work. It would let me enter my information. But, when hit submit all I got was an error message.

I called Carnival's site tech support and they were able to enter my information for me. Give it a try!

I posted on another thread that I could not get it to work. It would let me enter my information. But, when hit submit all I got was an error message.

I called Carnival's site tech support and they were able to enter my information for me. Give it a try!

I was going to ask you what telephone # did you call? and then I saw the following post... (but please post it if you have it just in case!!)

I called and was told " we are having problems ". They said hopefully it would be working on Monday....( we'll see ):eek:

Maybe I'll try again when I get home from work !!!

This is great news for me! I just booked a cruise a few weeks ago through a TA. She applied the $100 off my deposit so I only paid $400 instead of $500 for my deposit. I mailed my FFCC through express mail 5 days because my TA said to hurry up--CARNIVAL CANCELLED MY BOOKING because they had not received my certificate. My TA I had to call them up and give them my tracking number to get my cruise reinstated. I then had to call because then instead of taking the $100 of my deposit like the FCC said, they charged me the full deposit and then was going to take the $100 of my balance. I told them no. The FCC says clearly the money you paid is applied to your deposit and though you have 48months to book a cruise, there is no statement about how long you have between making you deposit and mail the certificate in--it just says before final payment! I may be the reason it went online as I had her to talk to her supervisor:D

Same for me! I called Carnival just this morning and asked to be transferred to the technology people and told them my problem and he submitted it for me and I too received an e-mail telling me that they got it and will be processed in 5-7 business days! Just in time for my May 14th cruise!

I tried this over the weekend and could never get it to work. Then my brother who is going on same cruise and also has a certificate told me he just made it work. Tried again, still nothing, then my brother tried my info from his computer at his home and it worked fine! Will be keeping an eye out to see when it posts to my cruise bill.

Hello to all!

I went online Saturday afternoon and applied for my future cruise credit (as posted earlier). I could not get it to work and kept getting an error message for my efforts. I called the Carnival site tech support (the 1 800 number on their website) and they entered my information for me. I immediately got a confirmation email.

Today I checked my account with Carnival and my $100 has been credited to my balance and my $100 OBC is showing! I love it when a plan comes together!

Iv booked and sent in a FCC 8 days before a cruise.

Someone posted the new FCCs say they cant be applied after final payment, but he/she did not post the language and since they posted a couple of other errors, Im not ready to trust this is true... just saying a poster said it says this.

All my FCC's have always said to mail in before final payment. I never book a cruise in advance, so I've always used them after final payment. They simply credit $100 back to the credit card.

If you submit the FCC AFTER you made final payment, do they put a $100 credit back to your credit card + the OBC?

Yeah we did it last month for our 3/27 cruise on the Conquest. Booked cruise 2 weeks out & had to pay in full at time of booking. Mailed in the FCC and had $100 OBC posted and another $100 was refunded to our credit card.

So we did get credit for after final payment.

Archived