Share a bargain/deal

Have a look at this.

April 2012, Voyager of the Seas

New Orleans to Singapore

Inside cabin A$6819.00 p.p.

Outside A$7269.00 p.p

Balcony A$8729.00 p.p

This price is inclusive of the following:

Airfares to New Orleans and then return from Singapore.

3 nights accommodation in Las Vegas

2 nights accommodation in New Orleans

42 nights on Voyager of the Seas

2 nights accommodation Singapore

All port charges and taxes.

Jilly:)

Edited by Gold Coast Cruisers

SOLO SPECIAL!

Radiance of the Seas

27 Sept 11 - 17 nights

Honolulu/Sydney via Tahiti

Inside GTD $1438

Oceanview GTD $1802

Balcony GTD $2048

Last minute but an awesome solo special!

Yep, I found that one and booked it a few weeks ago, Balcony GTD, ended up with a D2 midship!!... I couldn't believe it when I saw it, and I got some OBC to go with it also :):)

just noticed this one but its a one day special

SUN PRINCESS 21SEP11

42 NIGHTS BRISBANE-BRISBANE - Grand Asia

FOR ONE DAY ONLY - balcony from $99pp a day

Twin balcony was $8729 - Now $4299*pp

Twin suite was $17999 - Now $7999*pp

found another one

SUN PRINCESS 08OCT11

HONG KONG to BRISBANE - 25 nights

FOR A LIMITED TIME WITH LIMITED SPACE!

Twin outside was $3759 – Now $2199*pp

Twin balcony was $5199 – Now $2599*pp

Twin suite was $16999 - Now $4999*pp

Found a much better deal than the first one I posted on here. Voyager of the Seas 14 April 2012, New Orleans to Singapore 42 days.

Inside US$2400pp and Ocean View US$3100pp including port charges and taxes plus OBC. Got a great deal on the return flight from Singapore for A$350pp incl taxes, A$1229.00pp Brisbane to Los Angeles.

We've booked it. :)

Edited by Gold Coast Cruisers

Got an email yesterday arvo from an Aussie TA. I thought it was a great deal.

Brilliance of the Seas. Dubai to Rome to Amsterdam, 26 nights with 3 nights accommodation in Dubai and 2 in Amsterdam. Flights with Emirates included. Balcony cabin$5400pp or thereabouts. It fitted the bill for us.w

BUT after I ran it past hubby and went back online..... It had disappeared!!!!:p

Brilliance of the Seas. Dubai to Rome to Amsterdam, 26 nights with 3 nights accommodation in Dubai and 2 in Amsterdam. Flights with Emirates included. Balcony cabin$5400pp or thereabouts. It fitted the bill for us.w

BUT after I ran it past hubby and went back online..... It had disappeared!!!!:p

Was it a repositioning cruise Lizzy in about April/May next year? I think I saw that or similar too. I didn't read into it as we've already got that positioning cruise on Voyager of the Seas booked.

Was it a repositioning cruise Lizzy in about April/May next year? I think I saw that or similar too. I didn't read into it as we've already got that positioning cruise on Voyager of the Seas booked.

Yes Jilly, I think it was. I looked at the Voyager too but Billiance finished in Amsterdam and that made the flights easier and cheaper too as we could have flown into Dubai and out of Amsterdam with Royal Brunei or Emirates.

But for as long as it took me to check out flights and return to the site, it had disappeared from their specials!! Obviously they didn't have too many to sell and I have had problems with that same TA before with a similar thing::mad:

Yes Jilly, I think it was. I looked at the Voyager too but Billiance finished in Amsterdam and that made the flights easier and cheaper too as we could have flown into Dubai and out of Amsterdam with Royal Brunei or Emirates.

But for as long as it took me to check out flights and return to the site, it had disappeared from their specials!! Obviously they didn't have too many to sell and I have had problems with that same TA before with a similar thing::mad:

Liz,

Don't feel too disappointed. It is possible that if you contacted the TA the instant you first saw this deal, it still wouldn't have been available. :D All sold out, or "sorry the price is now XXX".

Liz,

Don't feel too disappointed. It is possible that if you contacted the TA the instant you first saw this deal, it still wouldn't have been available. All sold out, or "sorry the price is now XXX".

:D:D they also need to be updating their online sites more regularly ......"real time" wouldn't be too much to ask would it:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Queen Elizabeth sectors Mel/Syd/Bne 2012 are still showing for sale on one online agency......yay i will surprise my John.......booooooo they sold out months ago i'm told.......:eek::eek: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............cheers Shiona

Yes it is very frustrating dealing with some of these online agents! They advertise specials which just happen to be all gone in a matter of minutes.

Just booked a cruise on the Dawn Princess with the Princess 3 day sale To NZ which is starting today for 3 days. Not bad deals and extra on board credit to boot. Needed a cruise to look forward to in the near future after my knee op.

We booked for Jan 22nd Melb/NZ/Melbourne. I said that I wouldn't go on the Dawn again as we have been spoilt with the Princess US based ships but.... The fact that we get on and off in our home port. No flying and weight restrictions:D:D it was a no brainer :p. We ended up with a nice amount of OBC with the deal they are offering with the sale, and an extra amount by using a Future Cruise Letter.

:D:D they also need to be updating their online sites more regularly ......"real time" wouldn't be too much to ask would it:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Queen Elizabeth sectors Mel/Syd/Bne 2012 are still showing for sale on one online agency......yay i will surprise my John.......booooooo they sold out months ago i'm told.......:eek::eek: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............cheers Shiona

Yes Shiona, that would have been a nice surprise but what can you do???

Anyway Go cats!!

Gosh, that was a flash sale, Lizzy. :eek: The fly-cruise-stay packages are pretty good at the moment.

Gosh, that was a flash sale, Lizzy. :eek: The fly-cruise-stay packages are pretty good at the moment.

Some of the package deals are very good value and well worth checking out.

Others however are not, and you can save by booking cruise/flight/and or hotel separately.

Each deal needs to be checked. From what I have found though, the really good deals get snapped up fast, so you have to be quick and decisive.

They have split this cruise previously and we chose to do the second sector 2 years ago.I think that they try to sell it as one cruise and then split whats not sold.

We did a package which included 7 nights in China before the cruise though we couldn't get a balcony cabin as they were all sold out:(

Its a fab cruise for anyone thinking about it:D

anyone receive a text message Sydney to Perth 15th october 16 nights on the Radiance for $1299 including Grats/taxes for a balcony

Wow that sounds like great deal, shame my dance card is full. I would love to be on the end of text messages like that though. :)

I just got this deal through it's so good it may be a mistake. :eek:

I can't go so I thought I would post it on here in case someone else wants to check it out. I am in love with Champagne Bay and I am tempted but just can't go.

2011 7 Nov Summer Sessions - 11 Days

Balcony Cabin Twin Share $ 649

Visit Noumea, Lifou Isle, Vila & Champagne Bay leaving from Sydney.

Pacific Jewel.

Edited by silverwillow

• 2 weeks later...

Check out the Princess 7 day sale on this week!!!

13 days NZ cruises from $998 for November and $1199 for December plus $100 OBC per cabin (limited cabins). Departures from Sydney and Brisbane.

Have just booked for the Christmas period and transferred the booking to a well known TA where we got a further $150 off between us. We have also submitted a Future Cruise Letter which should get us some more OBC.

The cost of this cruise will be less than half what we paid for a similar cruise in January 2010.

There are some very cheap deals going at the moment! I've just booked a 10 night Pac Pearl cruise to NZ departing on 27 Nov, for 2 adults and 2 kids for just over $2500. That's in an obstructed view cabin, but as the Pac Pearl doesn't seem to have any 4 berth obstructed cabins, I expect we'll end up cat G.

I also saw a Pac Jewel 13 night NZ cruise for about $3200 for a 4 berth. Unfortunately it leaves on 17 Nov, and the kids would miss their dance concerts. Otherwise I'd have been after that one! :D