Went for an AFT Bal upgrade!

I went for it! You only live once, right? I went ahead and upgraded from an OV on Deck to, to a Balcony AFT on Deck 8. Ahhhh! Morning coffee on the balcony, peaceful nights while watching the ocean.

Cruise care went up:eek: Yikes!

Are you aware that you can edit your posts?

After it is posted? No I didnt! Thanks. i will look into that and try to figure out how to do it.

I tried to edit my cruise signature. We changed our dates and the sig still shows our original cruise date. So everyone will just think I leave on the 7th instead!

After it is posted? No I didnt! Thanks. i will look into that and try to figure out how to do it.

I tried to edit my cruise signature. We changed our dates and the sig still shows our original cruise date. So everyone will just think I leave on the 7th instead!

For a short time after you post (ten or twenty minutes) you will see an edit button in the lower right corner of your post. Click on that and you can edit your post.

See how just below this is shows that I edited this post ...

I went for it! You only live once, right? I went ahead and upgraded from an OV on Deck to, to a Balcony AFT on Deck 8. Ahhhh! Morning coffee on the balcony, peaceful nights while watching the ocean.

Cruise care went up:eek: Yikes!

i just did the same thing on my may 29th 2010 cruise on freedom

We are doing the balcony for the first time too. We are on level nine for our TA leaving next week. Just hoping that there aren't any chain smokers in the next staterooms! I'll be worrying about that 'til we are out on the balcony! Smoke will send me right back inside :(

Archived