Table Seating Charts

TeamBozo

Is there a source for the layout of the tables for Holland's ships? I'm trying to get a sense of the locations and distribution for the various sizes. In particular, I'm interested in the fixed seating possibilities for 2 people. The deck plans aren't very helpful.

Thank YOu for your help.

Is there a source for the layout of the tables for Holland's ships? I'm trying to get a sense of the locations and distribution for the various sizes. In particular, I'm interested in the fixed seating possibilities for 2 people. The deck plans aren't very helpful.

Thank YOu for your help.

I do not know how current it is, but I have this from another CC member's site: Dining Room Layouts on HAL Ships http://www.wa70.com/hal/dining/

Joanie

Thank YOu for your help.

Double Post, sorry.

Joanie[/b]

Joanie's dining room layouts are quite accurate from what I have seen :D

You can actually compare it to the deck plans by either looking at HAL on line or with a magnifying glass looking at your brochure deck plan:)

Just one of the many nice things about her site

Joanie -- need a couple of corrections here:

Prinsendam

Prinsendam New with AYWD

R Class Lower Level

R Class Upper Level

STATENDAM - MAASDAM - RYNDAM - VEENDAM

S Class Lower Level

S Class Upper Level

ROTTERDAM - VOLENDAM - ZAANDAM - AMSTERDAM

Vista Lower Level

Vista Upper Level

ZUIDERDAM - OOSTERDAM - WESTERDAM - NOORDAM

Signature Lower Level

Signature Upper Level

EURODAM

You have 2 class of ships reversed -- statendam -- maasdam -- rybdam -- veendam are s class ships

volendam, zaandam, rotterdam and amsterdam are the r class class ships

I had table 28 on my last Maasdam cruise. It was a two person table up against the wall with no view of the ocean, but we had a great time there anyway. We loved our servers and met another couple from England at a nearby table for four that they had mostly to themselves anyway because the other couple assigned there were Lido lovers. After dinner we would join them for tea and desert.

Archived