Ordering more than one dessert

cafediem

No dessert trays on the 4-16 Eclipse TA. I'd love it if they would do that though, I have a hard time making up my mind, especially with the somewhat obtuse descriptions, it would be so nice to see what you are ordering.

I never have enough room for two desserts, but sometimes wish I'd ordered a different one once they get to the table.

Thank you all! Sounds like my boys will be just fine! I like the sound of a sample tray...

emms - your son sounds like my youngest! Last cruise we did, when he stayed at kids club instead of joining us on an excursion, he had breakfast with us, then another breakfast there...and lunch, and sometimes a late afternoon meal...then dinner with us. What makes it really unfair is that he never puts on any weight - he's approaching 6 feet now and doesn't quite weigh 140lb

Interesting. My first Celebrity cruise was very recent (ended Friday 4/29) and thought the dessert tray was a nice touch. I was on the Century. Maybe they don't do it on all ships?

Hi, from reading the posts following yours it certainly seems that way.

In years past they did bring out the dessert tray every time.

Personally I always end up in the first night talking to the head Matre d and or our waiter. I enjoy coconut deserts and the last few times I have gone on celebrity I always had a choice of a different coconut just made for the table. I thnk this all depends on the staff. It was great from icecream to flan and everything in between....by the 10th day I was finished with coconut to next time....Nov 6th on the silohuette...I really misspelled that ...lol

Yes to question as many others have stated. What amazed me was one gent at table usually had 2 main dishes and one night had 3 (THREE) ... Lobster tail, pork chop and then the Filet Mignon. I have to admit I could have made a meal out of the soups alone they were so good. Mushroom .. OMG ... delicious.

Maybe that's it - our last few Celebrity cruises have all been on the S-class and have had no dessert trays. The S-class ships probably weren't stocked with the dessert trays like the older ships are. Too bad - guess I'll just have to go back to the M-class and C-class. ;)

Just home from the summit today:( they still had the trays every night on our repo cruise. yes if you want more then one of anything they will get it for you. Every night both of my dd's(12 & 7) ordered 2 shrimp cocktails(they have 4 shrimp in each one) the one night I ordered both the creme brulee and some kind of cheesecake they had ....yummy

Archived