Tell me your favorite things about Miracle

Thanks to everyone so far for the great responses!

Irishlinny what a GREAT pic of that balcony, its nice to see there is a lounge chair too, and not just regular chairs!

Hcappa, when is your september sailing?

We are cruising Sep 11th. Can't wait.

We sailed on the Miracle for our first cruise. We love the atmosphere, and the itineraries. On our first Miracle cruise we just fell in love with the decor. We liked Malcolm as the CD. We have also gone on the Dream. We liked the Dream too, but just felt it is easier to get to know the layout on the Miracle. We love the new Aruba itinerary and love the southern and eastern Caribbean ports. It's also less crowded in general than the bigger ships like the Dream. If you have any specific questions, just ask and I'll be glad to answer.

I would say that it cruises on the Caribbean! I absolutely love cruising! Any ship is better than no ship at all.

I actually think the layout its easy to find your way around and find your way to the DINING ROOM!

Also the grill poolside they have nachos and cheese!

Enjoy the whole experience. You will have a great time!

We are crusing on Miracle on 7/1/11 for our daughter's Sweet 16 (in lieu of a party). We are going with 3 families, all whose daughters are also turning 16. How can I make this cruise more special? Do you recommend having the room decorated before we arrive? Any other suggestions? All your help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Are they in their own rooms? I would decorate the door....and the room - go to the party store in your area and do it up. If you have an old string of Christmas lights - usually the box of 100 mini's will stretch around the top soffit of the room perfectly. And don't forget to order a cake for dinner that night!

• 3 weeks later...
Are they in their own rooms? I would decorate the door....and the room - go to the party store in your area and do it up. If you have an old string of Christmas lights - usually the box of 100 mini's will stretch around the top soffit of the room perfectly. And don't forget to order a cake for dinner that night!

Thank you for your advice! I ordered the cake and I also called the Bon Voyage Dept. to have the room decorated. I want her to open the door when we first get on board and see the room decorated for her.

Beside what everyone else has said,my family did last March,DH,me and DS-17,I think the children ratio was very small amount,with him by himself there was probley about 20 teens in his age group,and they all hung out together,it was great,he meant a great group of kids,that got along good, a few nights about 8 of them would go eat in the dining room together,we had anytime dining and it wasnt a problem,we where on the liberty in 2009 during spring break and there was sooo many kids, it felt like about 100 or so kids on this ship, we liked her so much we are booked next March 2012,cant wait.

Archived